48

Chapter 48

    Those who passed the second test took the airship with the examiner and the president.

    Most of the students leaned against the wall tiredly and wanted to fall asleep.

    Dongba, whom he met for the first time in the test, suddenly said:

    "Be careful and watch out for other people! We are competitors, and if you are not careful, you may fall into the wrong path."

    The people who heard Dongba's words forcibly cheered up , I dare not sleep again for an instant.

    Dongba also reported Asano Cang in front of the examiner, on the grounds that Asano Cang failed to pass the checkpoint of the guide and inadvertently broke in, and the number plate was also taken away from other candidates.

    Asano Cang: Listen to me, thank you, Dongba.

    Asano Cang's eyes were shining, just when he thought that he could successfully pass the hunter test.

    Chairman Nidro saw Asano Cang's eagerness to quit, stroked his beard, and said maliciously:

    "Since he can pass the first two tests, it means that he has the ability to pass the test of the leader. This report is not Accept it as a reason."

    After speaking, Nedro tilted his head specially and gave Asano Ao a smug expression.

    That expression seemed to say: Don't worry! I will not let you quit.

    Asano's teeth itch: This little old man! ! !

    The emoji is the ghost pandaren as usual, but the pandaren wears a bright red flower on

    its head: [It's a big headache. 】

    Dongba’s report failed, and when the examiner and the candidates who joined in the fun had almost left, he said:

    “You must be thinking, why should I report Ni to make you disqualified!”

    Asano Cang’s emoji showed a proud face, crossing his hands :

    [This is really not the case. ]

    Dongba suddenly opened up the chatterbox to Asano Cang, saying:

    "I have seen with my own eyes the face when ambitions and dreams are completely shattered, and I am fascinated by it. I am determined not to aim to become a hunter, but to destroy the dreams of newcomers one after another."

    Asano Ao: Oh my god, another psychology Perverted.

    The emoji stretched out her hand, expressing her resistance:

    [Dabaa, stay away from me]

    Quiet Mimi backed away, Asano Ao away.

    Cherish life and stay away from perversion.

    Third test.