36

Chapter 36

    Asano Ao managed to get rid of Kunikida Doppo, and also managed to escape himself to a place he didn't know.

    Asano Cang stood at the crossroads confused: what is this place?

    The sleeve was pulled from behind, Asano Cang turned around, and it was a white-haired old woman:

    "Young man, I didn't wear glasses when I went out this time, and I couldn't see the traffic lights clearly. Can you help me cross the road once? The intersection on the left."

    Help the old lady to cross the road, this is fine.

    It was also rare for Zhongyuan Zhong to be idle for a short while during the Dragon Head War, leaving home to look for someone. At this moment, there was a royal blue gemstone necklace quietly lying in his pocket.

    The original chain of gemstones was broken into several pieces when the building collapsed, and only the hard gemstones were shining brightly.

    Although the chain was broken into pieces, it contained the love of his parents, which Zhong Yuanzhong could feel.

    Nakahara also saw this kind of necklace on Asano Cang.

    Of course, there is no one who still wears expensive necklaces outside his clothes during the chaos, and Zhong Yuan has only seen one recently.

    Zhong Yuan also sent the necklace to the shop to mend it, and planned to return the jewel to the original owner. This is a very important gift from his parents.

    Passing by the intersection of the shopping mall, I saw that my favorite products were on sale, and I was hesitating whether to go in to buy new hats, new clothes, and new wine, when I saw Asano Ao leading the old lady to the motorway.

    Two people with four eyes can't make up one eye that recognizes the way.

    Zhongya Zhongya stepped forward to stop it in time:

    "Wait for me."

    Thanks to the great help of Chuya Zhongyuan, the old lady finally embarked on the right path.

    Before leaving, the grandmother thanked Asano Cang and Nakahara Nakaya at the same time:

    "Thank you, young man."

    Nakahara Nakaya said politely:

    "It's okay."

    Asano Ao: It's okay.

    Chuya Nakahara waved at Asano Ao again.

    "Come with me."

    Asano Ao:?

    Zhongyuan Zhong also led Asano Cang to the entrance of an inaccessible alley.

    Nakahara also took out a gemstone necklace from his pocket:

    "I found the necklace when I was inspecting the site of the abandoned building. When I drove you to the shelter, I saw you wearing a very similar one. I thought it was yours, so I took it with you." Here we come.”