Chapter 49

3 year later:

The screams of Hope could be heard throughout the house we thought it would be best to have the child at home and that was a great decision since the whole rooms lights are flickering and shaking.

"Love, I could ease the pain"

"No, I do want to risk the bab- ahhh" she grips on to my hand and I'm pretty sure she just broke it I groan and look at Freya who gives Hope a sympathetic look

"You're going to have to push Hope"

I take a peek at what's going on and that wasn't the best decision my eyes widen and I feel faint I look to Hope and give her a reassuring smile "Not too hard now love don't want the baby to shoot out"

She glares at me and squeezes my hand more I groan "Okay okay I'm sorry ill be quiet"

She begins pushing and all I can do is watch this madness with wide eyes on the last push a baby is born my face turns into worry when I don't hear any cries a few seconds later the baby starts crying and Freya smiles

"Congratulations it's a girl"

She passes her to Hope and I watch the scene with a happy smile I stroke the head of the baby girl gently scare I might break her "You scared us there for a second little one"

Tears roll down Hope's face as she holds our baby "What's wrong?"

"Nothing we just beat the impossible"

I smile widely and brush the tears off of her face "I told you nothing is impossible love"

"Thank you"

I look at her confused "Thank you?"

"Thank you for being there for me overcoming ever challenge being my mate having hope"

I smirk at her and she glare knowing I'm going to give her some cheesy line about hope she passes me our child "Your family wants to see you if you're ready?"

Hope looks over to Freya and nods but all I'm worried about is this child in my hands "You are my child and I will protect you from any enemies that look your way"

I look at Hope who's giving me a 'really' look and I smile the Mikealsons pile into the room and Nik is the first to speak "What have you named my grandchild"

I look over to Hope and she has a smile on her face "Andrea, Andrea Mikealson"

Nik clears his throat and I look over to him and he has a raised eyebrow I roll my eyes "Andrea Niklaus Mikealson?"

I look to Hope and she nods and then look to Nik who has a smile on his face then back down to our child

"Andrea Niklaus Mikealson"

« « « « «

"Who would have thought having a child would take up this much time?"

I look over to Hope who shakes her head amusement all over her face "Anyone who decided to have a child"

"Well our child is annoying"

She slaps me on the shoulder "Dont call her annoying we just have to go in there speak to the principal then leave"

I roll my eyes and mutter a spell that opens Hope's door she smiles and gets out and I follow her I begin walking and groan when I hear the screaming of children I grab onto Hope's hand and she leads me through the preschool until we reach the principal office we knock. We hear a come in when we open the door we see the aruban hair of our daughter and some old man