Chapter 19

Where is this girl?

I've been looking for Hope for 2 hours I messaged her this morning and she said to meet her near mystic fall grill and I waited for 1 hour before I went to search for her I first went to Alaric then to the Salvatore school and she was nowhere to be seen.

She's not answering texts it's a good thing she now has a phone since she is not at the Salvatore well it would be a good thing if she would answer. I also tried a locator spell but it wouldn't work I am worried about her but we would have to wait another month until we can bring back the mikaelsons.

I do what Hope would want me to do well I expect it's what she wants me to do if she's in danger she would use her bracelet so I decide to make my way to New Orleans.

I compel my way onto a plane I didn't text Freya there's a possibility that she is going to be mad at me but I can only hope for the best. I going to give back her memory of Hope first I haven't asked Hope but I can exactly ask since she ignoring me.

I step off the plane at about 10 am and make my way to the Mikaelson's mansion straight away. I reach the home and I'm slightly nervous but knock quickly before I lose my confidence and run away and come back with Hope.

I wait there for a second and hear footsteps approach the door and Keelin opens it I give her a sheepish smile and she looks at me with slightly wide eyes

"Hey, Keelin is Freya here?" I shift on my feet feeling like a child knocking on an adult's door asking for my friend to come out and play

"I thought you were ignoring her?" I sigh gently and shift nervously maybe ignoring her wasn't for the best

"Yea I'm sorry about that I've been dealing with some problems and a No humanity stage" she gives me a sympathetic smile and steps back allowing me inside I walk in and we start to make our way in the direction of Freya's office.

"Let's hope Freya is as forgiving" she knocks on the door and I hear Freya's voice come through Keelin opens the door and we walk in Freya looks up with a smile until she locks eyes with me and then her smile drops

"It seems Ava has graced us with her presence Keelin"

"I'm sorry as I said to Keelin a minute ago I turned off my humanity but today is a full moon and I'm ready to bring back your brothers and Hayley"

"Hayley?" I sigh but Hope is back now and I don't think a happy reunion will happen if half of Hope's family doesn't know who she is

"Yes, Hayley I need to do a spell on you and you're going to need to trust me. do you maybe have some photos in your home of a girl with Auburn hair?"

Freya stands up and walks over to a shelf with a picture frame on it picking it up she walks over to me and passes it to me. It's a picture of all the mikaelson sibling's Hope and Hayley but no Finn.

"This is Hayley Marshall..." I point to her and then point to Hope "and this is Hope she's your niece Klaus and Hayley's daughter she's like me"

"I think I would remember if I had a niece"

"Okay ill give you the short version now and long later if you want it but it's long and boring" she nods and gestures for me to continue I exhale

"Basically the Salvatore school is fighting a bunch of monsters each week because a mud man named malivore is sending them but mailvore was reduced to this black pit and when an individual jumps into this pit it erases this individual existence your niece and my mate Hope mikaelson jumped into it and now nobody remembers her"

"Okay that's a lot of information" she grabs two whiskeys and passes one to me and sits down "Yea now if you'll let me I can restore your memories of her since she's out of the pit now" she nods and we walk out of the office to go to the main area "How long was she in there?"