Chapter 43

"What are you doing?" I look over to Hope we are on our way to go get Aurora and I've been trying to make a spell that could turn her humanity back on if it can be turned off with a spell then I'm sure it can do the opposite.

"Writing a spell to get your humanity back on"

She hums Lizzie is in the back seat who I've told to be quiet because of their constant bickering suddenly my book is snatched out of my hand and Hope throws it out the window.

I look back with wide eyes "Hope stop the car"

She doesn't so I narrow my eyes on her "Stop the car Hope I had other spells in there"

"I'm sure you can create new ones" I glare at her and look down to her foot which is resting on the brake and gas I push down her leg and the car comes to a screeching halt I quickly bring my hand to the hand brake and pull it.

"Go get it"

"No"

"Get it now Hope"

"Why do I have to get it? if you want it so bad you get it"

I scoff and stare at her in shock  "I don't feel like being left at..." I look out the window to see a bar "...peggys bar and you threw it so now go get it"

She huffs and gets out the car vamp speeding off I look back to Lizzie "You can speak"

She goes to speak probably about how this sire bond is so annoying or something like that but I cut her off "We need to get Hope's humanity back on and take her back to the school"

"No duh Sherlock"

"Give me ideas Lizzie your not much of a help except from you annoying Hope further"

"She can burn in the pits of fire hell for all I care have you forgotten about my dad"

Yes "No and once we are back I'll fix him but we need to get Aurora and fix Hope first"

"Oh what a surprise Hope comes first even when my dad is on his death bed"

I wish he would die already but I don't think Lizzie wants to hear that "the other side is created so it would be fine if he did die"

She scoffs and looks away I guess that was a wrong answer too I forgot to ask who had became the anchor for the other side I guess I'll ask later Hope returns to car and throws the book into my lap.

"What are you two talking about?"

I look to Hope with an innocent smile "Just how amazing you are"

"That's a lie since Lizzie would never give me a compliment" she starts the car and begins to drive

"At she hasn't lost her sense" Lizzie tells us

I smirk and look at Hope "Oh that can't stand..." I look at Lizzie "...Lizzie tell Hope how smart, funny and beautiful she is"

I smirk when Lizzie looks at me with a glare she grits her teeth "Hope you are smart funny and beautiful"

I chuckle gently and look to Hope has a genuine smirk on her face I look back to the road "Look at us we like a less heroic version of the three musketeers"

"Where did you learn about them? When you met them?"

My head snaps to Hope "Shut up, stop making me feel old"

"You are old though"

"Thats not the point Hope you should be more nice to me I left my precious car for you" my precious Mercedes that I've had most of time I've been back that's made me very happy and I'm sure it made the person who bought it happy too