Chapter 25 (Part 2)

Once Hope left I quickly made my way to my storage unit grabbing Bonnie's blood and placing a vial in my pocket and lighting some candles I sit down and begin the spell.

I close my eyes and after a few seconds of chanting the spell I open them and I wake up in a field. I huff in disappointment I should have bought something for a locator spell well done Ava

I begin vamp speeding into the woods and look around and spot the roof and recognize the roof as the Salvatore school or a smaller version anyway I vamp speed to the door of it.

I open the door and spot three people talking "Hello?"

They all turn around and I smirk "I'm Ava where is Alaric?"

"Alaric's not available at the moment maybe I can help you or maybe you can help me I'm quite starved" the blonde girl smirks and vamps speeds over to me I grab her by the neck as I stare at the two other people

"So you guys are the more civilized criminals" I turn my head to the girl that is struggling in my grip and start compelling her.

"Tell me where Alaric is"

"I...don't...know" she looks at me confused and I roll my eyes and look at the other people I see that they was about to do a locater spell and look back to the girl I'm holding by the neck.

"You will not harm me you will do what I say and answer my questions" once I finished compelling the girl I let go of her

"How did you do that?"

I walk over to the person I'm guessing is a witch "I'm the original tribrid so it would probably be bad on your part to try and fight me. Now I'm guessing this is a locator spell on Alaric since you are holding his watch so can you hurry it up" 

The witch glares at me but continues the spell "Why are you trying to find him?" I ask the witch but she ignores me I look at the vampire and repeat the same question.

She tries to fight it but I just wait for her to answer "We are going to kill him"

"Great and where are the twins?" I turn back to the witch as the blood drops onto the page.

"We don't know we left Josie in a bar and I haven't seen Lizzie at all"

"Okay well you can't hurt Alaric as much as I don't care the twins will"

I hear her scoff and turn back to the vampire "Yea you don't make the rules"

"Bloody hell are you annoying as well as deaf you can't kill me and I very much doubt that you could hurt me especially since you are compelled so at this moment I do make the rules" I turn back to the witch to get hit with a fireball which disappears once it hits me.

I sign in annoyance "nor can you use magic on me so can we please hurry up with the locator spell"

I look at the map and see that the spell is done "Great it's done where is that?"

"It's here"

I look at her to continue "It's in the armoury" the guy to my right says

"I'm guessing he knows that you want to kill him?" no one answers I huff gently and rub my temples and look at the vampire and she nods.

"I'll be back, stay here or don't stay here I don't care" I vamp speed off towards the armoury

"Alaric you down here?"

I look around and see a discarded jacket on the floor which I recognize as Alaric's

"Alaric? I met your friends they're quite hostile towards visitors"