Chapter 1

I wake up with a gasp, my body feels weak and it aches, my first thought is how my father daggered me. The sharp tip of the dagger just as sharp as the betrayal heartbreak that he had caused me.

Hunger was my next thought, so hungry, the sharp ends of my fangs poke against my bottom lip. I found practically feel the veins cascading down my face as my vamp face comes through, looking around and I notice I'm in some sort of coffin.

I get up and look around I see a beautiful auburn hair girl and a older man the man looks scared as I look at him but the girl stands there looking relived "Who are you?"

My voice come out raspy like I'm dying for a drink which I technical was dying for a drink. The man doesn't answer so the girl takes it upon herself to introduce them "My name is Hope and this is Alaric we tracked you here and undaggered you"

I look at her endless blue eyes and she passes me what looks like a blood bag I grab it and immediately start to drink from it "Thank you"

She nods at me "We would like to understand how you got here"

Alaric finally speaks "My father put me here he daggered me and left me here"

He looks at me I'm guessing my face went back to my vamp face because of my anger because he looks uneasy "What year is it?"

He looks over to the girl I'm guessing because he doesn't want to answer then I hear her angelic voice again "2029" I look at her shocked and in disbelief "When was you daggered"

I laugh unhumorously "1234 I've been daggered for nearly 800 years"

They look at me shocked but after the man looks at me "I would like to offer you a space at my school it's a school for the gifted like you "

I look over at him and think for a moment a lot has probably changed over the 800 years and maybe going with them will help me. I never really learnt about my werewolf side and witch side after I turned into a vampire and I bet a lot has changed with the supernatural so joining the school seems like the best way forward.

"I accept your offer" I go to leave the coffin but feel something hard near my feet I look down and notice a book which is my grimoire at least my parents were nice enough to leave my grimoire I scoff at the thought and I grab it and they both look at me

"Your a witch is well?"

The girl asks me "and a werewolf"

I give her a small smile for some reason I feel like I can trust this girl but she just stares at me shocked "You're a tribrid? We thought you were a hybrid"

Now it's my turn to be confused since I've never been named a tribrid and I've only ever heard of one hybrid "I guess"

She takes notice of my confusion " A tribrid is a werewolf,vampire and witch"

I look at her "Oh.. then yes I'm a tribrid"

I get out of the coffin and ignore their looks and notice the girl holding the dagger in her hand I reach for it and as I do her fingers brush against mine. I feel rush of electricity run through me and she seems to notice too because as I look up at her she has a slight blush on her face and the sight makes me smile.

I take the dagger from her and look at it I feel the familiar magic run through it and realise that someone in my coven spelled this which made me feel even more betrayed. I mutter a spell and then the dagger turns to ash I turn around and walk out of this eerie cave wanting to get out of here as quickly as possible before anyone throws me back in the coffin.

I walk out and take a fresh breath of air soon after Alaric and Hope follow me out "So what's your name?"

Alaric asks as he passes me "Ava" I start to follow them.

We walk up to this machine type thing with wheels I look at it unsure to what to do hope seems to notice my uneasiness "It's called a car it powered by an engine it gets us places faster"

I look at her and smile and nod and she opens my door and ushers me in I climb in the back and wait until they enter and the man starts the "car" I grab on to the back of Hopes seat not liking the the sound or vibration the car is making She give me a reassuring smile and at that I relax a bit.

After a while of me being very uncomfortable in this moving box we stop at a large looking house "welcome to the Salvatore school for the young and gifted"
I look in awe at how much the world has changed.

I get out the car and close my door "So Hope can show you around at the moment all students should be class so you won't have any interruptions"

I nod at him a walk beside Hope we walk in and begin the tour she shows me a bunch of places the gym library cafeteria and some other places we end at Alarics office where he has a school uniform waiting for me "For the moment you will be roommates with Hope just until we sort out a room for you"

I nod and thank him I pick up the uniform which is a big improvement from the clothes I'm wearing.

It looks like Hope wants talk with Alaric so go outside waiting for her to show me to her room I don't listen in on their conversation since I want respect their privacy even though I have a feeling that their talking about me.

After 5-6 minutes she comes back out "Hey come on I'll show you our room" I stand up and follow her after we pass a lot of rooms we stop she opens the door she almost seems hesitant to open the door like she nervous to show me.

I walk in im in awe it has a nice rural vibe it's dark and old-fashioned which I love I look around and notice only one bed but she has a couple of chairs

"Nice room I'll sleep on the long chair" she chuckles

"It's called a sofa and it's okay you can take the bed I'll grab you some clothes to sleep in" I give her a nod and place down the uniform I walk over to her bookshelf one thing I love is reading. I did it as a child and was ecstatic when my father gifted me my first book when I was younger I smile and grab the first book I see it's a book about the origins of werewolf's I look at hope

"Can I borrow this?"

She looks down at the book and nods and I thank her as she passes me some clothes I place the book near my uniform.

I start to take off my clothes "No wait! You can change in the bathroom" I look over at her she has a blush on her face and is pointing towards a door

"Ok thanks"

I go and get changed and she is already changed into some sleepwear and is getting comfortable on the sofa I frown "You can join me on the bed if you like I don't mind"

"It's fine I can sleep here" I shake my head

"I insist it is your bed after all" After a second she reluctantly gets up and makes her way over to the bed we both get in and I get comfortable I look over at her and she seems a bit stiff which confuses me since it her own bed I let out a sigh and look away.

"Thank you for saving me I will repay you one day"

she looks over at me and smiles "You already repaid me by being here I finally feel a little bit more normal having someone that's the same as me" I smile and stare at her appreciating her beautiful face her sharp jaw her beautiful cheeks which I love even more when they darken into a blush and lastly her blue eyes it's like looking at a goddess.

I turn over and close my eyes and fall asleep imagining Hopes beautiful eyes.
______________________________
A/N: welcome to my new story I'm not exactly sure what and when stuff was invented but obviously Ava being born in the 12th century she's not gonna know lot of stuff and I thought it would be funny instead of skipping over it.
Hope you enjoyed :)