Chapter 27

I wake up slowly and see Lizzie and Josie sitting next to my bed they have concerned looks but it soon turns into happy ones when they see my eyes open.

"Hey, how are you feeling? We got you some blood" they pass me a glass with a red liquid but I frown knowing it's probably going to be animal blood.

"It's Hopes not animal blood" I nod and drink it already feeling my strength coming back.

"Where is Hope?"

Their faces turn back to worried ones and I look at them confused "What happen?"

"Maybe we should-" she gets cut off by Lizzie "She was taken well that's what we think"

"What do you mean taken?"

I quickly sit up and josie and Lizzie shift in their chairs "she went back to her room to get something so she could contact her aunt about you but she was taking to long so we went to check on her when we got there she was there and few things had been knocked over or smashed"

I know who took her and anger burns in my chest it has to be my father who else would take her I quickly vamp speed off ignoring any who tries to waste my time. Then I do a locator spell on my bracelet and thankful it works I grab the dagger I intend to use on my father and quickly make my to my car and drive to the location.

I walk into the old warehouse and my heart drops when I see a tied-up Hope with a gag over her mouth I go run to her but stop short when I see my mother walk out in front of her my eyes widen but my facial expression changes to a glare

"Why won't you die?"

"You don't truly want that"

I chuckle lightly "Keep telling yourself that mother"

"This is your last chance to accept my deal we can be a family again"

"No thanks now let's end this" I try to use my magic to bring a piece of wood to my hands but it doesn't work I look at it confused

"Sorry but this stops any magic being used here"

She's holding a black candle I look back at my mother with a smirk "Then it seems you've made a mistake because I still have my vampire and werewolf abilities"

I vamp speed to the piece of wood and snap it I then vamp speed over to my mother stabbing her in the stomach she groans and I pull it out and I go to stab her again but I'm tackled to the ground then thrown into the wall

I get up with a groan "Now that was another mista-" I lock eyes with the man I haven't seen in nearly 800 years the man who tortured me to try and make me stronger and fear sets in.

"Hello Ava"

I glare at him and he smirks "I see you are still the weakling child that I daggered"

"You will soon be proven wrong"

"I doubt that" he pulls out a dagger one that resembles the one he daggered me with before my fear increases this is the one person I'm scared of I've faced monsters witches wolf's and vampires but he will all be the scariest to me.

"You think you can beat me? You had to stab me in the back the last time but I'm prepared now" I say trying to regain any bit of control that I can get

"Not alone no" he whistles and about 20 vampires speed in I sigh in annoyance I was hoping that I could just torture him for a bit and then kill him but I couldn't be that lucky

"Still a coward then"

He glares at me and I smile inside at the small victory of getting under his skin "Such disrespect"