Chapter 34

(Dagger looks like this ^)

I step back from the cage and laugh lowly at my mother's idiotic words I look at her trying to decipher if it's a lie but she doesn't give away any type of deceit.

"I don't know what your plan is mother but I won't fall for it"

"This isn't no trick I'm hoping that you can have a life with a real father"

I look over to my supposed father "Why should I believe you?"

"I can show you the moment you were made if you like?" he says in a joking tone with an English accent

I fight a smile but end up losing "That's not funny"

"Then why are you smiling?" He answers with a smirk and I can't help but compare the similarities in his smirk with my own

"Tell me why did you leave me in the hands of that liar and manipulator," I say in a dark tone while I nod my head towards my mother

"I didn't know your mother was with child but I am an primordial werewolf I have a lot of enemies"

My eyes widen in recognition I've read about this man well immortal werewolf he is supposed to be one of the primordial Werewolves and the ruler of a hell dimension. This can't be possible if I was his daughter I'd be as strong as him maybe even stronger.

"I don't believe you I've read about you and I don't possess the same strength or abilities as you"

My mother steps forward with a guilty look "I suppressed your primordial abilities with a spell so you had a normal wolf's abilities I did not think that I would be able to control you if you lashed out if you think everything is heightened now then when the spell is reversed you will become overwhelmed"

"Only if I had time and practice to control it" I hear Ryker let out a chuckle but once my mother looks at him his smile drops and turns neutral

I roll my eyes why would he be scared of her "Do you have the spell to reverse it?"

"I do and I'll give it to you once you turn it back on"

I scoff and turn to Ryker "Get the spell from her kill her then I'll give you a chance at being my father"

"I'm sorry my child I can't I'll always hold love for your mother especially since she raised you to be a strong and beautiful woman"

"She didn't raise me she left me in a box for near to 800 years!"

I give him a look and he has a almost sad look on his face and I shake my head I can forgive him but not before I get this spell and kill my mother

"If you won't kill her I will"

I look to Hope who's stayed silent in this whole situation "Hope let. Me. Out"

"I can't"

I didn't want to do this it would leave me at a disadvantage now and in the near future and the black magic could possibly have some sort of effect on me. I could bare being in this cage but with my mother here my anger has started to surface.

I reach for the glass and drink the rest of the blood that's in it and stand back up I reach for my necklace and take hold of it and close my eyes.

"What are you doing?"

I briefly open my eyes and look at my mother "I'm getting out of here"

I say the one word that will activate this necklace the necklace breaks and a wave of magic hits me against the back of the cage I get back up and see my chains have been broken and the spectators have wide eyes.