Chapter 39

I lay the last of the trio in the bed in the cabin while Clarke showers they've been asleep for 10 minutes and I'm guessing it's from the drugs I walk back out just in time to see Clarke walk out of the bathroom in a robe

"Still as handsome as ever" I roll my eyes at his comment and sit down and he follows my actions

"How are you here?"

"Long story short, uh, someone chopped off my head. Woke up in the blackness, endless loneliness, suffering, existential agony, blah blah blah and then an industrious Triad which brought me back to the here and now where you've obviously made no progress in killing Malivore"

"He got locked into a prison world"

"Well, there's no prison that will contain my father"

I look down on thought now is probably the time to raise my concerns since Hope is asleep and I know she wouldn't agree "I think your father is out of the prison world already and has taken over someone's body"

"Great news why haven't you killed them yet"

"I can not prove it and it's someone I can't just kill because I believe he's malivore"

He raises an eyebrow "Who?"

Should I tell him this he is supposed to be evil but for some reason I know he won't try anything shady "Landon"

He smirks slightly "My father finally got what he wanted"

"I'm not sure of it yet which is why you can help me figure out if my suspicions are right"

"Lay the reasons on me"

I roll my eyes I guess I'll have to put up with him if I need to figure out if landon is malivore or his vessel or whatever is happening. I start explain my reasons starting with how to prison world was broken and then how Landon was acting when he came out of the prison world.

To my surprise Clarke nods along to show he listening and doesn't interrupt me with his annoying comments "I get why you would believe he's malivore but you can't confirm you're suspicious without killing Landon or him not revealing himself"

I mutter great under my breath and lean back in my chair I close my eyes for a second then I hear a couple of voices so I'm guessing the trio has woken up.

After a few seconds I hear footsteps and the trio walk in "Clarke?"

I look back to them "Your awake finally friendly reminder not to do drugs"

"We didn't have much of a choice and what are you doing with him? How long have we been asleep"

"That is true and he was the monster to come of the hole and about an hour"

"A handsome monster I might add.." they don't respond "come on you gotta admit you miss me a little"

"I'm not going to dignify that with an answer"

Lizzie mutters a spell and Clarke falls unconscious and I sigh "He wasn't dangerous that wasn't needed"

"Since when have you and him become best friends don't you remember him trying to take over your girlfriends body"

I roll my eyes at Lizzie and turn back in my chair to look at Clarke's unconscious body "Fine what do you plan on doing to him?"

"Take him back to the school and let the grown-ups deal with something for once and you carry him to the car since your great friends"

« « « « «

We stop at a garage to get some petrol we all step out on the way the trio explained there weird trip and how ether me or Hope has to killed malivore which is totally okay with me but Hope doesn't want me to jump into the Malivore mud pit.