Chapter 11_Ciel's toy_

Start from the beginning

"Ara~Ara what was that just now? It looks like I have to teach you who's in charge here." I say seducingly. I then gently bite her sweet spot making her moan.

I use one hand to caress her pussy and the other to play with her nipples. As I am doing this she starts moaning lauder and lauder. I then put one finger in and after every minute I add another finger. After some time I have my entire hand inside and it surprisingly fits.

"Ara~Ara looks like you got some inspiration from Osamu's slime body. Let's see how stretchy it is." I say in her ear and aggressively kiss her sweet spot again putting her on the edge of orgasm.

I continue pushing my hand in and out of Ciel's pussy taking advantage of her newfound stretchiness. She is moaning like crazy and is on the verge of orgasm. But just before she was about to cum I stop moving and wait to see her reaction.

"No ~gaps~ I n-need t-to ~gasp~" Ciel tries to say something but is having a hard time. 

"What is it that you need C~i~e~l?" I say looking at her cute panting face.

"I want my master to m-make me cum! Please I need it!!" Ciel says while blushing. After I see this I smile in satisfaction.

"That's a good girl, I give you permission to cum." As I say this I pinch her nipples and bite her sweet spot making her cum on the spot.

"Ahhh!" Ciel moans in pleasure squirting out her juices. She then turns around and gives me a sloppy and desperate kiss. I separate the kiss and change our position. Ciel is now on the bottom laying on her belly and I'm on top.

I laid down on her back giving her neck kisses. As I'm doing this I hear small moans escape her lips. I then started rubbing my tip on her entrance making her moans louder. I then bend down right next to her face and ask her something.

"Tell me C~i~e~l What do you want right now?" I say in a seductive tone. She tries to hide her embarrassment but I don't let it happen. I gently pull her head back making it so I can see her face. Her face is beef red and her eyes have heart shapes in them.

"I'll ask you again C~i~e~l, tell me what you want and I'll give it to you," I say while looking at her adorable face.

"I-i w-want t-to have i-it," Ciel says in an embarrassed but still lustful tone.

"You want what? I couldn't hear you very well." I say in a teasing tone.

"I want master's cock! Please master grant this one's selfish request and fuck her brains out! I made this body for you and only you, so please, fuck me like the slut I am!!" Ciel shouts in a desperate tone while giving me a pleading face. I smile, she is so cute I think I'll melt if I'm not careful.

"You know that I'll do anything to make you happy." After I whisper this into her ear I let go of the head I was holding letting her fall face-first into the soft sheets.

After that, I trust my whole length hitting her wall but not penetrating it. I then continue hitting Ciel's wall rubbing her sweet spot making her moans of pleasure fill the room.

"Ahhhh Ahhhh harder masterrrrrr!♡ Please!♡" Ciel screams in pleasure wanting more. I speed up making her moans louder than ever before. 

She is laying face down on the sofa clenching it with her hands trying to get a grip. (Man I would kill to see her face.) With that thought in mind, I grab her by the hair and pull her close to me allowing me to see her face again.

She is panting and gasping for air while having a face full of pleasure. Her ruby-like eyes have hearts in them and her tongue is outside of her mouth bouncing up and down making her drool all over the place.