😈 She Likes To Watch

She walks in the door after a night of being out

He grabs her by her waist pulls her in and gives her a turn around.

She gasped at his sudden movement
There's no denying she wanted all of him,

His kisses trail up her neck from her collarbone.
His hand rising higher on her thigh, under her dress almost completely gone.

Her eyes fluttered shut and her head rolls to the side.
She's going to take the control and this man will oblige.

She pushes him off as he trips falling back
A look of confusion before his
baby blue eyes burned with attack.

She backs away slowly, seductively taking down her hair. She wanted to feel his body. She wants his hands everywhere.

He reaches out to touch her, but she smacks him away.He smirks realizing this little game of cat and mouse they seem to play.

He paused, eyes focused nothing but on her.
She reaches for the end of her dress, slowly slips it off and throws it over.

She turns so he gets a full view of her backside...
No panties, she slowly bends, running hands down her leg and out of her heels she slides.

Looking over her shoulder, he still stands in place, she unhooks her bra, sliding straps down her arm, without looking away.

She turns back around for his view as she's completely naked, but to her delight, he too was a sexy view, fully erect and naked.

She watched him as he stroked his hard cock at the sight of her. She clenched her legs feeling she was becoming wetter and wetter.

She'd never been so turned on or felt this incredible
She loved to watch, she wanted all of it, Insatiable

As she watched his hand pace speed up with his erratic breathing. Her own hand trailed from her neck across her breast, her nipples she'd started tweaking.

Never taking their eyes off what each others hands were doing, both found this "looking without touching" incredibly arousing.

He started stroking slowly on his cock's tip, looked up to meet her eyes, then to her hand as he closely followed it.

She watched his blue eyes as her hand meets her clit she gave a little moan as she began to circle it.

Both their hands doing what they needed to do. She wondered if he'd watch her cum? If he'd let her watch him too?

She inserts two fingers the other hand plays roughly with her nipples. His pace much faster, his grip a little harder. Her fingers fucking, her wetness trickles.

She moans and her eye lids flutter, she's so close... she can't hold on much longer. 

She takes her other fingers and presses to her clit she looks directly at him as she starts rubbing again and circling it.

His eyes shut tight with a loud grunt and a sexy "fuuuucccckkk"  a little thrust and his cum came spilling out.

The sight of him cumming was so hot it made her own world come undone. It was like an explosion, all she could do was cuss and moan while she cum.

His arms came around her and held her while her body came back to the planet... She wanted so much more and she wanted him right this minute.