Leave Application

Ship: Beomkai

(includes smuts, rough sex)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"so i don't have any other meetings scheduled for today ?"

"no sir"

"alright"

"do you need coffee ?"

"no thanks, I'll get it myself"

Beomgyu said, walking out of his office. He was the CEO of a fashion company. He walked towards another cabin and furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't find the person he was looking for.

He walked to the cafeteria and ordered his coffee. He turned around and saw the person he was looking for. His cute boyfriend, Hyuka. He was about to walk towards him when he noticed the new employee, sitting beside him.

Beomgyu paused and decided to watch them from afar. He noticed how the guy was clearly flirting with Hyuka and Hyuka didn't seem to have any objections. Beomgyu bit his inner cheek in annoyance and waited for the boy to notice him.

Every single soul present in the cafeteria could feel the heat of the moment. Everyone knew Beomgyu and Hyuka were dating and no one had the nerve to even look towards Hyuka in some sense other than an employee.

"can i get your number, if you don't mind ?"

"oh sure sure"

"and...do you have a boyfriend ?"

"oh i-"

"Yes he does"

The newbie stood up, bowing in front of Beomgyu. Beomgyu diverted his gaze to Hyuka who stood there nervously, fidgeting his fingers.

"You, do you not know the rules of a workplace ? HUH ?"

Beomgyu raised his voice making the boy flinch. Hyuka squeezed his eyes shut, looking down, knowing the boy will never be seeing him again. This wasn't the first time after all.

Everyone around the cafeteria left for their cabins and tables, knowing their boss had a bad temper.

"i- I'm sorry sir i-"

"is this why you joined this company ? TO ASK PEOPLE IF THEY HAD A BOYFRIEND ?"

"i-"

"AND THE NERVE TO QUESTION THAT IN FRONT OF ME, FROM MY BOYFRIEND ?"

"y-your what-"

"did you not hear me ? I. am. his. boyfriend !!"

The boy was now shaking. Beomgyu's eyes were so scary to even look at. He dared not to say anything, knowing he'll lose his job on the first day.

Beomgyu grabbed Hyuka's wrist, dragging him. The newbie sat back on the chair, exhaling all the nervousness. At least he didn't lose his jo-

"and you're FIRED !!"

.........anyway so....moving on

Beomgyu dragged Hyuka to his office. Hyuka knew he shouldn't have talked to that boy in the first place.

"hyung i-"

"SIR !"

"s-sir i- I'm sorry i didn't-"

"i had no problem with you talking to him but when he was clearly flirting with you, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ?"

"i-"