Enemies

Ship: Beomjun

(includes smuts, blood)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Soobin walked to the drinks counter as soon as they entered the party.

"oh look beomgyu, your crush"

Soobin said while pointing his finger towards a handsome man. Beomgyu sighed and looked at his glass, deep in his thoughts.

"why don't you just stop this act ? try being friendly hyung-"

"ya taehyun !! you know what kind of person he is !! even if i become friendly, he won't like me and also... we're known for being enemies.... it's better that way...at least i get to talk to him, unlike you"

Beomgyu said teasing Taehyun. Taehyun rolled his eyes and turned to the left when his eyes landed on a certain someone. His face immediately lit up.

"I'll make him mine"

Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu and Soobin before getting up and walking towards hyuka. Beomgyu and Soobin chuckled and continued talking.

"hyung, I'm going to the restroom"

Beomgyu said and walked towards the restrooms, in an isolated area which was a bit far from where the party hall was. He stepped out of the restroom and flinched when he saw Yeonjun standing in front of him.

"gosh... you're scary"

Beomgyu said while walking past yeonjun. Yeonjun held his wrist, stopping him. He pulled Beomgyu backwards and pinned him to the wall.

"you're noticing now ?"

"no. now let me go"

"what if i don't ?"

"yeonjun i swear I'll punch you if you don't let me go-"

"how about you kiss me instead-"

Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun and walked back to the party hall. He entered inside and couldn't find Soobin or Taehyun. He just stood near the stage,eyes still scanning the room.

He decided to call Soobin and walked out of the hall. As soon as he stepped out, something got stuck in his shoes. He removed his right shoe, checking if there was something inside.

He couldn't stand on one leg for so long so he put his other foot down too which wasn't the best idea. Before his foot could touch the floor, something sharp pierced through his skin.

"ou what the fuck-"

He stumbled and looked down. He saw an iron nail , stuck in his foot, which resulted into a huge puddle of blood. His eyes started tearing up and he felt dizzy.

"yo what are you- WHAT THE FUCK-"

Beomgyu looked up and saw Yeonjun who ran towards him as soon as he saw blood.

"what happened oh my god"

Yeonjun helped Beomgyu sit on the couch which was kept in the lobby and pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket. Beomgyu pulled his leg away before yeonjun could wrap it up.

"Beomgyu, not now please, this is dangerous, we can't mess around right now.....trust me"

Beomgyu looked in Yeonjun's eyes for a minute and moved his leg closer to Yeonjun. Yeonjun pulled out the nail in one go making Beomgyu scream in pain.