Beautiful Mistakes

Ship: Beomjun

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"beomgyu call your hyung for for dinner"

"ok"

Beomgyu hopped through the dining room and knocked on Yeonjun's door.

"hyung ? dinner is ready-"

Beomgyu said while peeking from the half opened door as he didn't want to invade Yeonjun's privacy. Suddenly a hand pulled him inside, pushing him to the wall.

"h-hyung w-what are you d-doing ?"

"why are you here bab- uhm beomgyu ?"

Yeonjun said standing 2 feet apart from beomgyu. Beomgyu's breath hitched when he saw yeonjun. Yeonjun was in a bathrobe and his hair was wet. He gulped and stuttered.

"m-mom said d-dinner is r-ready"

"ok cutie... I'll be there in five minutes ok ?"

Yeonjun said while smiling softly at beomgyu. Beomgyu's heart was beating as if he had just run a marathon. He nodded and walked out of the room while blushing.

After dinner beomgyu went to Yeonjun's room.

"you need anything ?"

Yeonjun asked with a small smirk.

"oh- y-yeah...i have to make this project but i have a doubt"

"hyung will help you, come here"

Beomgyu sat on the chair beside Yeonjun. He kept the file on the table and opened it, showing yeonjun his doubt. Yeonjun nodded and without realising he pulled Beomgyu's chair towards him, making Beomgyu's chair touch his.

Beomgyu's heart went crazy. His cheeks started burning and his face turned red.

"are you fine ?"

"y-yes hyung"

"why are you red ?"

"me ? r-red ? n-no hehe"

"o...khay ?"

Yeonjun said while smirking. He blushed and started helping beomgyu. Soon they were done with it.

"thank you hyung !! It's so great now that i have you"

"yeah ?"

Beomgyu nodded like a kid making yeonjun gasp at his cuteness.

"I'm grateful that you're my brother hyung-"

After hearing beomgyu, Yeonjun's eyes went dark. He got up from his chair and walked towards the door where beomgyu was standing.

Beomgyu blinked his eyes a number of times. He started looking here and there, avoiding eye contact. Yeonjun now stood so close to beomgyu that their bodies were almost touching.

"look at me baby"

Yeonjun said in a cold tone making beomgyu look at him. Beomgyu's eyes looked so innocent. Yeonjun leaned closer to his ear.

"I'm not your brother"

"but-"

"I'm your step brother, not your real brother right ? so consider us friends"

"f-friends ?"

Yeonjun nodded and sneaked his arm around Beomgyu's waist, hugging him. Beomgyu flinched at the sudden pull.