Ciggerates

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts, smoking)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Beomgyu's face lit up when he heard the door bell. He switched off the TV and got up, fixing his hair. He opened the door and greeted his dad's friend, his wife and their son.

Beomgyu's parents greeted them as well and all of them sat together, sipping tea and having some great talks.

Beomgyu looked towards their son, Taehyun, who was already looking at him. Both of them immediately looked away as if nothing happened.

Their parents knew how fond both the boys were of each other. Despite beomgyu being cold and uninterested, he cared for Taehyun.

"let's not waste time"

Beomgyu's mom said, getting up. All of them stood up.

"yes yes, let's go"

Taehyun's mom agreed, picking up her handbag.

"take care of yourselves ok ? Beomgyu, don't be rude to Taehyun"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes at that and smiled automatically, seeing Taehyun smile. Their parents were going on a road trip and decided to come back the next day. They left Taehyun at Beomgyu's place so that he is safe.

They bit their goodbye and Beomgyu closed the door. Both the boys stood in an awkward silence for sometime before beomgyu broke it.

"wanna go somewhere ? i know a place"

Taehyun eagerly nodded, blindly trusting the boy. Both of them walked outside and Beomgyu handed Taehyun a helmet. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but it was gone when he saw Beomgyu starting his motorcycle.

Taehyun's ears turned red and he tried his best to hide it. Beomgyu gestured Taehyun to sit and he did.

"you can hold onto me"

Beomgyu said while wearing his helmet. Taehyun hesitated a bit. His hands were already shaking. Beomgyu noticed it and pulled Taehyun's hands, wrapping them around his waist.

Both the boys were blushing so bad. Beomgyu started driving and parked the motorcycle on a highway area, from where, the blue ocean could be seen. It was quiet and peaceful as there wasn't a lot of traffic.

Taehyun's eyes glowed looking at the view. Both of them stood against the motorcycle, station at the view.

Beomgyu pulled out a packet of ciggerates from his pocket and offered Taehyun some. Taehyun refused. He knew Beomgyu likes smoking but he didn't really mind as he didn't smoke much.

Taehyun looked at the view and then at Beomgyu who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. His eyes travelled to his lips, which looked really tasty. He bit his lower lip, still staring at them.

Beomgyu felt Taehyun staring at him. He looked at him and this time, they didn't look away, instead, both of them stared at each other, as if stars and galaxies were brought down.

"let's go"

Beomgyu said while sitting back on the motorcycle, wearing his helmet. Taehyun sat behind him. wrapping his hands around Beomgyu's waist himself.

They stepped inside and Beomgyu locked the main door. He turned around and looked at Taehyun. He slowly stepped closer to him, making Taehyun step backwards, eyes still not wanting to leave contact.