Jealousy

Requested by - anonymous
Ship - Beomjun

(contains smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"let's take this one too, yeonjun hyung likes it"

Beomgyu said while picking up a packet of gummies.

"god !! you literally know everything about him"

"of course i do, we've literally been friends since we were born"

Beomgyu said chuckling while looking at hyuka who gave him a disgusted look.

"what ?"

"are you sure that's the only reason ?"

Beomgyu blushed and walked off to the other aisle, hiding his face. Hyuka sighed and went for checkout.

-⁠☆-

"hyung hyung !! look what i got you-"

"ya beomgyu don't disturb me right now, I'm doing a very important assignment"

Yeonjun said not looking up at beomgyu and still focusing on his laptop. Beomgyu's smile dropped. He bit his lower lip and walked out of the room.

He tried his best not to ruin his mood and went to the kitchen to cook dinner for both of them. He cooked ramen and some meat because he knew how much yeonjun liked it.

"hyung !! dinner is ready"

Beomgyu shouted from outside while waiting for Yeonjun. When there was no response, he went to his room to check up on him and he was still completing his assignment.

"hyung dinne-"

"I SAID DON'T DISTURB ME !! I DON'T WANT TO EAT"

Yeonjun shouted at him frustrated. Beomgyu flinched and walked out of the room as tears rolled down his cheeks. He picked up all the food, dumped it in the dustbin and went to his room.

'what did i ever do to deserve this ? i just want you to like me back and treat me properly...is that so hard ? am i so hard to love ?'

Beomgyu cried and cried until he fell asleep. Yeonjun walked out of his room. He pulled his hair in frustration and bent down on his knees.

'fuck i did it again...i need to stop...he always takes care of me and I'm always being an asshole'

Yeonjun walked to the kitchen to check the dinner. He searched but he didn't find it. He shrugged it off and started walking back to his room when his eyes landed on the dustbin. He saw all the food dumped. He bit his lips feeling more guilty seeing that beomgyu cooked his favourite food.

-⁠☆-

"hyung you need to stop !! do you know how much he cried yesterday ? did you see his eyes ?"

"i know soobin...i shouldn't have done it but i can't control myself.."

"control what hyung ? you like him don't you ? then why aren't you confessing to him or at least being kind to hi-"

"I KNOW !! it's just that... I'm not sure yet...i don't know if i really like him...and what if he doesn't ??"

"hyung that's not-"

"i need more time"

"you're gonna lose him"

Soobin said in a cold tone and walked away. Yeonjun knew soobin was right but he still needed time.