Scared

Requested by: Anonymous
Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"aah hyung~ someone will see"

Taehyun whimpered as beomgyu sucked his neck. He quickly pushed beomgyu away when he heard footsteps.

"oh ? what are you two doing here ?"

Yeonjun asked when he saw beomgyu and taehyun in the kitchen.

"i- i just wanted some water"

"same"

"what is that on your neck taehyun ?"

Yeonjun asked furrowing his eyesbrows and stepping closer to taehyun to have a better look.

"it- i- a m-mosquito bit me... yeah"

Taehyun said, scratching his neck. Yeonjun just nodded.

"a mosquito...tch"

Beomgyu mumbled. Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu with a questioning look and Beomgyu flashed a smile at yeonjun. Yeonjun made a disgusted face. He picked up a pack of cookies and went back to his room.

"sleep in my room today, baby"

Beomgyu whispered in Taehyun's ear as soon as yeonjun walked away. Taehyun slightly pushed him.

"hyung, you know i can't"

Beomgyu whined and kissed Taehyun's lips before running away back to his room and shouting a 'good night'. Taehyun chuckled at his cuteness and went back to his shared room with hyuka.

-⁠☆-

The members sat down on the floor exhausted from the dance practice. They were working really hard for this comeback.

"I'll go get some lemonade for myself, anyone else wants some ?"

Soobin asked standing up. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka raised their hands immediately, not wanting to get it themselves.

"I'll come with you"

Yeonjun said while standing up as well. Both of them went out of the room. Hyuka also went out to use the washroom. Beomgyu grabbed this opportunity and sat closer to taehyun.

He slightly touched his thigh and squeezed it. Taehyun looked towards him and pecked his lips. Beomgyu moved a bit, trying to wrap his arms around Taehyun's waist.

"I'm back-"

Hyuka said while stepping inside.

"OH TAEHYUN-AHH !! WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR HAIR"

Beomgyu tried to handle the situation but he knew he overdid it. He could've just pushed taehyun but he couldn't help that his bad reflexes.

Hyuka didn't mind it and started stretching his legs. Taehyun sighed in relief but also in disappointment.

How long do they have to hide it all ? from everyone ? the members were like his family and they shared every small detail of their lives with each other. And hiding a relationship ? with a member itself ?

It was the biggest decision taehyun ever made in his life and he knew the consequences would be brutal. Beomgyu put a hand around his shoulder. He knew what taehyun was thinking about just by seeing the expression on his face.