Long Night

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts, rough sex, multiple rounds)

So, before you read, there was an ff on yt which i really liked and it was really short...i read it a long time ago and wanted to add more to it so i wrote it my own way ;)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"are you ready babe ?"

Beomgyu asked while entering the room, looking for Taehyun. Taehyun stepped out of the bathroom and Beomgyu was shook.

He gulped and walked towards the bed with his eyes still on Taehyun who was checking his hair in the big mirror in their room.

He sat down on the bed, still staring at taehyun who was wearing tight black pants and black shirt which almost exposed his chest.

"i know I'm hot, stop staring"

Taehyun smirked while looking at beomgyu.

"can't we just skip this party ?"

"no hyung...hyuka will kill us if we do"

Taehyun walked towards beomgyu and he stood up. Taehyun leaned closer to Beomgyu's lips but didn't let him kiss him.

"we'll be late...hyung~"

Taehyun whispered and turned around. Beomgyu rolled his eyes in annoyance and started to walk when taehyun dropped his earring on the floor. He picked it up, intentionally bumping his hips on Beomgyu crotch.

Beomgyu hissed and chuckled while clenched his jaw to control himself. Taehyun knew he'll be in big trouble. But teasing beomgyu was so fun that he couldn't stop.

-⁠☆-

Beomgyu parked the car and both the boys went inside the party hall where all the others were present.

After some talking and drinking, beomgyu couldn't find taehyun. He looked around and saw him standing with yeonjun.

And he hated this sight. Yeonjun flirted with literally everyone not caring if they're taken or not. And to Beomgyu's surprise, taehyun was giggling and laughing along with him, touching his arms and hugging him.

He scoffed and stared at the two boys who seemed to be enjoying themselves too much.

"hyung do you even know how much danger i already had upon me... I'm dead tonight"

Taehyun whispered to yeonjun while keeping up the same expression, not to look suspicious. Yeonjun smirked and winked at Taehyun. Beomgyu saw it and this was it. He stood up, walking towards the two men.

"good luck"

Yeonjun whispered to taehyun as soon as he saw beomgyu approaching them.

"h-hyung hey-"

"oh hi yeonjun hyung, do you mind if i take taehyun with me, we have some important business to handle, and even if you do mind, i don't care so excuse me"

Beomgyu said while dragging taehyun out with him. Taehyun didn't say a word. He knew he fucked up really bad. He remembered what yeonjun told him and he internally slapped himself.

The car ride was silent. Taehyun didn't dare to speak a word and Beomgyu was too focused on driving as he wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

Beomgyu got off the car and pulled taehyun inside their apartment, dragging him straight to their room. He pushed taehyun on the bed who just stared at beomgyu.