Valentine's Day

Ship: Taegyu

Enjoy !!

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Beomgyu walked through the hallway and unlocked his locker. As soon as he opened it, countless envelopes and roses fell out. He sighed and turned around.

"You all !! stop asking me to be your Valentine !! I won't accept any of them !!"

Beomgyu sighed, picking all of them up and dumping them in the dustbin behind him. He took a deep breath before shouting again.

"I already have someone I like'

Everyone in the hallway gasped hearing that. Choi Beomgyu liked someone ? That was something new to everyone. Beomgyu cleaned his locker.

"letters again ?"

He looked beside and saw soobin opening his locker. He nodded and shut his locker door, walking to his class with Soobin.

"are you going to ask him ?"

"i don't know...i really want to...but what if he rejects me ? you know I've never confessed before"

"him ? and reject you ? did you forget you're the guy literally everyone is dying to date ?"

"whatever"

Beomgyu walked inside his class and sat on his usual seat which was across the boy he liked. Kang Taehyun. He has liked him for a long time and he waited for Valentine's Day to confess.

Valentine's week was about to start. He stared at the boy, daydreaming when some ideas popped into his mind. He wrote them down on his notebook and looked at them, satisfied.

—⁠☆—

Taehyun was the quiet guy. He was quiet but still popular among girls. He didn't get as many letters as Beomgyu but what he got was a lot too. It was the first day of Valentine's week.

Taehyun walked to his locker and opened it to find a bunch of roses inside. He was about to throw them just like every time when a rose caught his attention.

He noticed that among all the red roses, there was a lavender rose. He picked it out, throwing the others in the bin. He pulled out the small note attached to it and opened it.

'A lavender rose for you, cause it was love at first sight.

- From ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ'

Taehyun was really impressed by the action. He kept it in his bag and took it home with him.

—⁠☆—

Taehyun opened his locker again the next day and this time, there was a pale pink rose, almost like a baby pink shade. The note read -

'A pale pink one cause i admire you a lot Kang Taehyun.

- From ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ'

It's been 4 days since the Valentine's week started and Taehyun had four different colours of roses with four different notes. These roses only made him curious each day to know who the person was.

The next day, he went to uni super early to catch the one keeping the roses. He hid behind the staff room door, waiting for the boy.

"Kang Taehyun ? you're early today ?"

"oh yes sir, i had some work"

Taehyun bowed to his teacher and looked back at the locker. He saw a boy in a hoodie, who was probably keeping another rose inside.