Who do you love

Ship: Beomjun

(includes smuts, cheating, alcohol, viagra)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"hyunggg"

Beomgyu jumped in Yeonjun's arms. They were meeting after a whole week. Yeonjun had to go back to his parents' house for something.

"i missed you so much hyung"

"me too babie"

They pulled away and kissed each other passionately. Yeonjun caressed Beomgyu's face and hugged him again.

"let's go inside !! i made your favourite food !!"

"woa no way"

They went inside and ate together. Beomgyu noticed that yeonjun was acting a bit differently.

"hyung is everything alright ?"

"y-yes why do you ask ?"

"you look kind of upset...did something happen back at home ?"

"n-no...don't think too much...I'm alright"

Beomgyu was still not convinced. He shrugged it off and started washing the dishes.

-⁠☆-

Yeonjun was using his phone sitting on the couch. Beomgyu wanted his attention. They were together after a whole week, of course he missed him.

He stood up and sat on Yeonjun's lap. Yeonjun moved a bit and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's waist, putting his phone down.

Beomgyu wrapped his legs around Yeonjun's torso and hugged him. He snuggled closer to him, whispering in his ear.

"hyung...i missed you"

"me too babyboy"

Yeonjun kissed him and took him to the room. He removed Beomgyu's shirt and started kissing his chest and stomach. Beomgyu threw his head back, loving the wonders yeonjun did to his body.

Yeonjun removed his boxers and smirked when he saw how wet beomgyu already was. He licked his inner thighs and then his hole making beomgyu shiver from the cold sensation.

Beomgyu pulled him up from his hair and kissed his lips.

"do it already"

Yeonjun removed his pants and boxers in one go. He slowly pushed in, kissing Beomgyu's forehead.

"fuck aah~ h-hyung aah~"

Yeonjun started moving. Beomgyu felt weird. It was different. Different from all the times they've had sex. He didn't bother much and got lost in the pleasure again.

Beomgyu's eyes that were shut, opened when he felt Yeonjun's tears on his face.

"h-hyung ? are you alright ? aah~"

Yeonjun didn't say anything and started thrusting faster and harder. This was it. Beomgyu couldn't let it go this time. Yeonjun was acting all different. The way he was moving his hips, the way he wasn't moaning like he always did, his expressions, everything was different.

"hyung ! s-stop"

Yeonjun ignored him and kept thrusting.

"I SAID STOP !!"