Fate

Ship: Soogyu

So, this oneshot is actually inspired by my real life events 🥲
It was really dramatic so why not write it 😭😭 I hope u like it...

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"yo good luck for your first day !!"

"thank you hyung..."

Beomgyu said, not really in a happy tone. He looked down looking at the books in his hands. Yeonjun sighed and patted his shoulder.

"it's fine... you've been together earlier too right ? just don't give him any attention and you'll be fine"

Beomgyu nodded and got off the car. He waved back at his brother and walked to his new class. He took a seat and waited for the teacher.

-⁠☆-

"how was your day ?"

"it was okay...?"

"was he...there too ?"

Beomgyu nodded with a disappointed look. Yeonjun smiled bitterly at the boy.

"it's alright-"

"no but why me hyung ? it was already so hard to tolerate him for the past 3 years...why won't he just leave me alone !!"

"you do know he has no idea about all this right ? and logically, he hasn't done anything wrong..has he ? it's just you and your feelings beomgyu...and you need to control them"

"i- i know hyung...but it's just so hard...seeing him everyday, knowing how much in love i was with him without him even knowing and...and everytime I'm close to moving on, he appears again !"

Yeonjun chuckled and parked the car, getting off. Beomgyu got off too and they walked to their apartment.

-⁠☆-

It's already time for the finals, which means a lot of projects, assignments, practicals, tests and exams. Only Beomgyu knew how he survived the year with his 'ex crush' who was also his first ever crush because of which he suffered a lot.

They only talked if they had some work or discussion about studies and nothing else.

"Choi Beomgyu !!"

Beomgyu turned around when he heard someone call out for him. He saw Soobin walking towards him. Choi Soobin, the man who's the reason for Beomgyu's misery.

"uh yeah ?"

"can you help me with my art assignments ? you see... you're really good at drawing and i don't even know how to hold a paint brush so.."

Beomgyu didn't know how to say 'no'. He thought for a second, which was of no use cause he would say yes even if he doesn't want to.

"okay...i can do that"

Beomgyu put on a fake smile and walked out of school, where yeonjun was already waiting for him.

"how was your- oh nevermind"

Yeonjun stopped when he saw Beomgyu's face. He knew something bad happened so he let Beomgyu tell about it himself.

"he asked me to help him with his art assignments..."

"and you said yes"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY NO ?"

"and why are you not allowed to do so ?"