All Yours

Ship: Soogyu

(includes smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"wait you kissed him ??"

Beomgyu asked, totally shocked.

"yeah ? it's normal for best friends to kiss"

"are you crazy or something ??? you mean i can kiss soobin hyung frankly because he's my best friend and i really wanted to kiss someone ???"

"yeah"

Mark said while walking into his class, leaving beomgyu in the hallway, still confused.

"wow... what's wrong with people these days"

"CHOI BEOMGYU !!"

Beomgyu turned around and his face immediately lit up when he saw his best friend aka his crush.

"hyung !!"

He waved back at him and they walked to class together.

"do you know what mark told m-"

"what ?"

Soobin asked while taking a bite of his meal.

"n-nevermind...hehe"

Beomgyu knew it'll make things awkward between them especially when he has a big fat crush on him. He started imagining what it would have been like if they acted like what Mark said.

Just the thought of kissing soobin gave him butterflies. He started giggling while playing with his food.

"ya...why are you laughing by yourself ? did you hit your head or something ?"

Soobin asked while lifting Beomgyu's chin up to have a better look at his face. Beomgyu's face heated up and so did Soobin's.

"w-why are you red...do you...have a fever or something ?"

Soobin put his palm on Beomgyu's forehead to make sure he's alright. Beomgyu stood up, panicking.

"i- i just remembered- i have to g-go"

He ran away leaving soobin who was still seated. Soobin put his hand on his chest, taking deep breaths.

'calm down choi soobin...calm down'

-⁠☆-

Soobin heard the doorbell and opened the door.

"yo !!"

"they aren't here yet ?"

Beomgyu asked while walking inside Soobin's apartment. Soobin shook his head and walked to the kitchen to continue his baking.

Beomgyu loved seeing soobin bake and the treats soobin made were also really delicious. He picked up a piece of chocolate and ate it.

"yaa don't eat them !! they're for my chocolate cake"

Soobin said while pouting. Beomgyu sneakily picked another one and slowly walked out of the kitchen to not get caught by soobin. Little did he know, soobin is always watching him.

"you punk !"

Beomgyu started running and soobin chased him. Beomgyu sat on the couch and hurriedly put the chocolate piece between his lips. Soobin straddled on top of him and leaned closer.