Top

Ship: Yeonbin

(includes smuts, bullying)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"hyungiee"

Soobin said clinging on Yeonjun, making the people in the hallway gasp at how cringey they were.

"oh hi babe"

Yeonjun said, hugging soobin back. Beomgyu looked at the two disgustingly.

"you both are gross-"

"beomie hyungg"

"babiee"

Beomgyu kissed Taehyun, hugging him. Both of them turned towards the other couple.

"you're one to talk"

Yeonjun said and walked away while holding Soobin's hand.

-⁠☆-

"i-i'm sorry, d-don't touch m-me please-"

"huh ? you want me to touch you ? okay baby"

The boy said while walking closer to Soobin. Soobin stepped backwards, squeezing his eyes close.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM ?"

All the boys turned around and soobin opened his eyes after hearing a familiar voice.

"h-hyung"

The guy bullying Soobin walked towards Yeonjun, getting ready to punch him. Yeonjun dodged it and hit his stomach with his knee.

The fight ended after a few more attacks and obviously Yeonjun won.

"why do you let them do it to you bub ? you're stronger than him and you know that !!"

"hyung...you know they are-"

"so what if they're in relation with our principal ?? we can't let them use us !!"

Yeonjun was quite a bold personality. He did not fear anyone and Soobin was really grateful for that. Being an introvert, he never had the guts to step up for himself.

Everyone thought that Yeonjun was a dominating personality and it was quite obvious that he was in control of their relationship aka he was the top.

However......

-⁠☆-

"f-fuck soobin~ f-faster aah~"

Yeonjun moaned while digging his nails in Soobin's arms. Soobin pulled his legs closer to his body and started thrusting deeper and faster.

"oh shi- aah~ i~ s-soob~"

Yeonjun could not form words. He was overwhelmed with all the pleasure soobin was giving him. Soobin kissed him roughly sucking on his lower lip and smacking his ass.

Yeonjun whimpered when he felt the sting. He pulled Soobin's hair moaning louder.

"you're doing great yeonjun ugh~"

"oh my god~ aah~~"

Yeonjun arched his back, trying his best to hold it in. Soobin increased his pace, riding his own orgasm too.

"i- i- can't- fuh~ aah~"

Both of them cummed at the same time. Yeonjun fell back on the pillow, breathing loudly. Soobin fell on top of him, snuggling his face in his neck, panting.