Fate Pt. 2

Ship: Soogyu

(includes smuts)

so...the whole part is what i wrote myself ok ?? DON'T GET ME WRONG !! I'M 17 !!

Enjoy !!

☆—⁠☆—⁠☆

Soobin brought Beomgyu to his house and made him some coffee. Both the boys sat on the couch, sipping the coffee in silence. Beomgyu felt really heavy and he has so many thoughts in his mind trying to process the events of that day.

"you must hate me now...and i totally understand...i deserve it hehe"

"n-no soobin...you don't deserve it... you're actually not how everyone thinks you are...you have a soft side too... you're caring and loving too... I've seen you for almost 4 years now and i know you better than anyone else-"

Beomgyu paused when he realised what he was saying. He wasn't supposed to compliment or praise soobin. He was supposed to be mad at him. He slowly lifted his head up to look at soobin.

Soobin didn't waste the chance and smashed his lips on Beomgyu's. Beomgyu tried pushing him away but who was he trying to fool ? He melted in the kiss and wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck, pulling him closer.

Soobin picked him up and walked to his room, dropping beomgyu on the bed. He unbuttoned Beomgyu's shirt, pulling it off before removing his own too. He trailed wet kissed down his stomach making him shiver.

"soobin...i...I've never-"

"it's ok...i will guide you"

Soobin kissed Beomgyu roughly and removed his pants along with his boxers. He slowly pushed one of his fingers inside Beomgyu making him moan.

"aah~ s-soobin~"

He then slipped another finger and then another in some time when he noticed beomgyu being comfortable.

He pulled out before beomgyu could cum and aligned his cock at his entrance. He slowly pushed in making beomgyu arch his back.

"oh- aah- t-too much"

"you'll feel good, trust me"

Soobin pushed all the way in, making Beomgyu's eyes watery. Beomgyu dug his nails in his back screaming. Soobin started moving while kissing his lips.

"soobin~ aah~ f-faster~"

Soobin thrusted in faster and deeper. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and threw his head back.

"aah~ s-soob- *hiccup* fuck~"

Soobin felt Beomgyu tighten around his dick. He increased his pace, riding both of their orgasms.

"i- i feel something- oh shi~ aah~"

Beomgyu cummed with a loud moan and so did soobin after a few more thrusts. He kissed Beomgyu's forehead and cleaned him up. Beomgyu was so close to passing out.

Soobin covered him up and went to the kitchen. It was still only 6 pm. He couldn't believe they had sex for the first time, and that too, during the day.

He looked at Beomgyu's phone which started ringing as soon as he stepped into the kitchen. Soobin checked it and it was yeonjun. He picked up and flinched when he heard yeonjun scream.

"YAA CHOI BEOMGYU ?? ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE ?? DID THAT GUY KILL YOU OR SOMETHING !! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM-"

"hyung... it's me...soobin"