Gunshot Pt. 3

Ship: Taegyu

(includes smuts, guns, gunshots)

You can still read this part if u haven't read the previous ones but I would suggest u read them for better understanding

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"you can't catch me Yon Hoon hyung !!"

Minchul ran across the living room while Yon Hoon, Yeonjun's son who was staying for the night, chased after him.

Beomgyu smiled while washing the dishes. He loved hearing his son laugh and giggle.

"I'm going to end you !! BANG !!"

"AAAA"

Minchul screamed and fell on the floor. As soon as Beomgyu heard all this, his heart started racing and his mind flooded with flashbacks.

-"h-hyung *hiccup* i- i told you to b-be safe- i-"-

Beomgyu turned around with tears in his red eyes. He ran towards Minchul who was lying on the floor with his eyes closed.

"MINCHUL !! CHOI MINCHUL !! W-WHAT HAPPENED ?? GET UP !! TAEHYUN !! TAEHYUN !! COME HERE !! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MIN-"

"hahahaha appa, why are you crying ?? we were just playing the mafia game-"

Minchul said while laughing and standing up.

"IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU ?"

Minchul flinched when Beomgyu shouted at him. This was the first time he saw Beomgyu this furious. Beomgyu held his arms tightly.

"don't ever. play this game again. YOU GET ME ?!"

Minchul nodded while crying and shaking. Taehyun came out of the bathroom, running towards them. Beomgyu walked past Taehyun and locked the bedroom door.

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu's figure that walked inside the room. He turned around and walked towards Minchul, bending down and wiping his tears.

"what happened love ? tell appa what happened"

Minchul told Taehyun everything and Taehyun sighed. He put Minchul and Yon Hoon to sleep and knocked on his bedroom door.

"hyung ? open the door.....babe..."

Beomgyu opened the door and walked back to the bed. Taehyun closed the door and sat beside him.

"hyung... it's not gonna work like this right ?"

Beomgyu hugged Taehyun, crying on his shoulder. Taehyun hugged him back.

"you need time ?"

"y-yeah...and i- *sob* i need you"

Taehyun straddled him and kissed his earlobe softly and slowly. Beomgyu sneaked his hands inside Taehyun's t-shirt, feeling his warm skin.

Taehyun pushed Beomgyu back on the pillow and took off his t-shirt, tossing it on the floor.

Beomgyu stared at Taehyun's abs. He brought his hands up, touching his abs. Before he could, Taehyun intertwined his hands with his own, bending down and kissing him.

He grinded his ass on Beomgyu's crotch, making him groan. Taehyun unbuttoned Beomgyu's shirt and started kissing his stomach, leaving marks.

Beomgyu felt too good from the things Taehyun was doing to him. He pushed down Taehyun's sweatpants along with his boxers. Taehyun removed Beomgyu's shorts and licked his dick.