In too deep

Ship: Beomjun / Yeongyu

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"So everyone will pick one chit each and see what roles they got"

The teacher announced as the children all gathered around her table to pick their roles.

There was a carnival being held in uni and each club was given an activity. One of them being a play/drama for the drama club.

The play was a representation of the prince and princess of history. Yeonjun opened his chit and started jumping around.

"I'm the prince, I'm the prince !!"

"let's see who your princess is"

The teacher said as she waited for other students to open their chits. Beomgyu picked a chit and went back to his seat. He prayed before opening it. As soon as he saw what his role was, his smile dropped.

"I'm the princess oh my god"

A girl shouted in excitement as beomgyu just sat on his seat, upset. Yeonjun saw beomgyu and came to his seat.

"yaa !! what's your role ?"

"the prince's brother-"

Beomgyu said looking down.

"wow !! that's so good Beomgyu!! you're be my brother yayy"

"but i-"

Before beomgyu could finish, yeonjun already walked away, to the girl who got the princess role, to talk further about the play.

Beomgyu stood up, tore the piece of paper and stomped out of the class.

-⁠☆-

"he got the prince role but you didn't get the princess one ?"

Taehyun asked while taking a bite of his meal. Beomgyu nodded, not eating and playing with the food.

"it's fine hyung-"

"IT'S NOT !"

Beomgyu suddenly shouted, banging his hands on the table. Taehyun flinched and looked up at beomgyu. He looked around the cafeteria and bowed to the people who were judging them.

"h-hyung...what are you-"

"nothing is fine taehyun-ah...i- i can't"

Beomgyu said while looking down and sobbing.

"are you- are you crying ?"

Taehyun asked while getting up from his seat and sitting beside beomgyu, patting his back.

Beomgyu hugged taehyun and cried on his shoulder. Taehyun let him cry and didn't say anything. He knew beomgyu needed to let it out.

Beomgyu has liked yeonjun for a really long time now. And Yeonjun knows beomgyu likes him and maybe he likes him back too but he's scared of not being sure what Beomgyu actually felt.

Beomgyu wanted to tell yeonjun. He wanted to let him know about his feelings but he was too scared to ruin their friendship.

-⁠☆-

Everyone gathered in the theatre hall and sat in the audience. The participants stood backstage, adjusting their costumes and mics.

Beomgyu was soon done with his part in the play. He got changed and also sat in the audience beside taehyun, soobin and hyuka. They waited for Yeonjun's turn.