Treat you better

Ship - Beomkai

(includes cuts, bruises, harassment, abuse, smuts)

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

"who's coming with me to the club tonight ?"

Soobin yelled while walking out of uni with the boys.

"me !!"

"meee !!"

"me too !!"

Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun yelled after.

"what about you hyuka ?"

Soobin asked hyuka when he didn't get a reply from him. Hyuka sighed.

"I'm not sure... I'll ask alex"

"oh...let me know then"

Soobin said, turning around and continued walking. Beomgyu bit his lower lip when he saw the sadness on hyuka's face. But who was he to interfere between them ? There was nothing he could do about it.

-⁠☆-

"wow beomgyu hyung, you look sexy"

Taehyun complimented beomgyu making him blush. The four boys sat at a table and ordered some drinks.

"will...he come ?"

Beomgyu asked soobin while taking a sip of his drink.

"he said he'll come and alex is also coming with him"

Beomgyu nodded, drinking the whole glass in one go. Yeonjun patted his back, making sure he was alright. Beomgyu nodded slowly at yeonjun.

"oh ? here they are"

Taehyun said while looking towards the entry area. The others followed his gaze and saw hyuka and alex walking towards them.

"yo !!"

They all greeted each other and sat together. Hyuka sat beside beomgyu. They all talked about random things.

Alex got up and went to the washroom. Beomgyu was talking to hyuka when he noticed something on hyuka's hand. He tried lifting his sleeves up but hyuka jerked his hand off.

"what is that ?"

"n-nothing hyung...hehe"

Beomgyu wasn't convinced. He shrugged if off for now but he made sure to check it again later. Alex came back and sat on the other side. Beomgyu saw the way alex's hands touched hyuka.

He noticed how hyuka shivered and flinched at his every touch. Beomgyu was not feeling good about it.

"i- I'll go to the washroom"

Hyuka said while hurriedly getting up and leaving the table. Beomgyu stood up and followed after him. Alex got suspicious and also stood up but yeonjun made him sit back down.

"he's just going to the washroom, relax man"

Hyuka was about to enter a washroom stall when he was pulled backwards. He turned around and saw beomgyu.

Before he could do anything, Beomgyu quickly held hyuka's arms tightly and pulled his sleeves up. He was right. Hyuka had bruises all over his arms.

"h-hyung leave m-me"

"what is this huening ?"

"hyung i said it's nothing, l-leave me"

"I ASKED YOU WHAT ALL OF THIS IS !!"