Call me Maybe

Ship: Tyunning

Enjoy !!

☆-⁠☆-⁠☆

Taehyun walked on the streets with all the girls gasping at him. He was one of those popular guys in uni. He didn't only attract people inside uni, but also outside.

He stopped when he reached a certain place. The MOA well.

(don't judge me, i couldn't think of any other name OK ? 🥲)

The MOA well was known for granting people's wishes. And all you had to do was drop a penny inside it, 3 days a week. He slid his hand inside his jeans pocket and fetched out a coin.

He held it tightly in his fist, closing his eyes and praying. What could he wish for ?

His family is rich, he is handsome, he has good grades, he is intelligent and everyone wants to date him. He didn't really need anything.

He opened his eyes and tossed the coin in the air. The coin fell inside the well making a plop sound. Taehyun sighed and started to walk away.

He froze at his place when he saw a boy also praying while holding his fists tightly, assuming there was a coin in his fists. The boy looked unreal. Taehyun stood there waiting for the boy to open his eyes and make sure he was real and not just some statue that appeared out of nowhere.

The said boy slowly opened his eyes and tossed the coin in the well. He smiled softly and turned to walk away but stopped when he saw taehyun staring at him.

Taehyun's eyes travelled up and down, examining the boy. He wore a white shirt with ripped blue jeans through which his skin was showing.

Taehyun's wish just came true. He looked back up and met the boy's eyes.

"oh- uh I'm- I'm sorry-"

Taehyun apologized while diverting his gaze to not make it awkward.

"n-no it's...fine"

They stood there in silence for sometime.

"uh.. are you new here ? I've never seen you before"

"yeah...you can say that...i was studying in japan since the last 4 years so I'm new here"

"m-mind if i ask your name ?"

"oh sure, Huening kai. Kai Kamal Huening"

Hyuka said while extending out his hand. Taehyun shook hands with him and smiled.

"I'm Kang Taehyun"

"wait you're Kang Taehyun ? are you from Blue Hour University ?"

"y-yeah ? you know me ?"

"of course !! I've heard about you a lot"

"me ?? what about me ?"

"they call you the popular muscular guy don't they ?"

Taehyun nodded, impressively smiling and furrowing his eyebrows.

"how do you know that ?"

"well... I'll be attending the same uni as you from now on...today was my first day there"

Taehyun nodded while screaming from inside. The cute boy was going to the same uni as him.

"yess !! i mean- i mean nice...see you around then ?"

Hyuka nodded while smiling and looking down. Taehyun saw how beautifully the boy smiled. He didn't wanna take his eyes off him.

"uhm...can i...can i get your number..."