Chapter 8: The Brawl!

Start from the beginning

???: "Cool weapon kid, you took out all of our small fry's in an instant. Whoever made that we'll keep em alive. Boss will be impressed when we finally get a man that can make weapons for us." A voice said in a rather upbeat manner.

Ryo: "That voice..." Ryo said as he cut his blue hues.

Ryo: "Lefty.."

Lefty: "Oh. it's you. I remember you, you're that weird kid with the freaky long red hair. I did you a favour cutting that shit with scissors and this is how you repay me?"

Ryo: "Did me a favour?.." Ryo said as anger started to boil from within.

Ryo: "You knew how much I valued my hair! To say you did me a favour is an insult to my family name! We were once friends but you chose to side with the man that picked on those who couldn't even defend themselves."

Lefty: "He was much cooler than you and your friends, you could've joined us and actually been popular. I chose the right decision compared to you fucking virgins. People see us as royalty at school and bow down to lick our shoes. Like hell I'd be apart of that crowd and join them in that. Cutting your hair was my test to get in, you should be grateful it wasn't to beat the shit out of you." He said with a smirk.

Ryo had a small smile to expose his charming personality.

Ryo: "Todays the day a new king will be crowned, Lefty. I will be the beacon that will guide Zeldris forward."

Lefty: "BAHAHAGA, are you serious? Come on don't make me laugh. Just come here and accept your beating like a good boy."

Ryo: "As you wish...I do hope you remember that in all the times we've fought in our youth, you have not beaten me once."

Ryo ran towards lefty having the same smug expression spread across his face. Lefty stood up straight with his hands in his pockets not even flinching. When Ryo threw a punch toward his face, Lefty merely strafed out of the way. He continuously dodged all of Ryo's attempts at a direct hit. Ryo fists flew past his face, his kicks were stepped over. Lefty wasn't even giving him a chance.

Lefty: "What, did you really think I haven't been training to get this position? While you squandered your time playing video games and make believe with your friends. Boss took me to the gym and trained me. I'm not the same little wuss you knew years ago. I'll give you a taste of my strength."

The next punch that Ryo threw toward his face was grabbed. Lefty had a tight grip on his wrist..the grip was tight to the point it felt like he was crushing his bones in his wrist. Lefty pulled back his other fist and punched Ryo in the face, his cheek was bruised as it puffed up slightly. His lip was popped as blood began ooze from his bottom lip.  

Lefty: "If that's all it took, then fucking hell you're a waste of my time. GYAHAHAHAH."

Ryo raised his right hand. Using the back of it, he wiped off the blood from his mouth before taking a deep breath. This wasn't going to be easy..not in the slightest. Ryo ran toward him once again. This time just as he got close enough, he raised his foot and kicked up leaves to distract him. Lefty was disoriented, he grunted at the cheap trick. From below Ryo jumped up, his right hand met his chin as he uppercutted him. Lefty was sent upwards slightly but Ryo wasn't done. Ryo pulled back his fist before throwing a punch into his stomach. Lefty stumbled grunting from the sudden sharp jolt of pain, he then looked up cutting his eyes at Ryo.

Lefty: "What the fuck was that?!." He growled.

Lefty threw a punch toward Ryo but Ryo saw it coming. He ducked under the fist before sweeping Lefty's legs. Lefty fell down but before he could touch the ground, he planted his hands onto the ground to bounce back up. As he did so, he used both feet to kick Ryo. This was a hefty blow to Ryo..he coughed out blood slightly as he was sent back crashing into a tree. The world was spinning as the attack caught him off guard, it made him dizzy due to the full weight of both his feet was sent crashing into him. Lefty raised his left leg, he swiftly pushed it out in an attempt to crush his head against the tree. Just in time, Ryo moved his head to the right just barely dodging it. Ryo was about to start his counter attack, he reached for large rock on thr ground and threw it at Lefty's face. Lefty grabbed it effortlessly as he cut his eyes at him.