•CHAPTER-7•

Please listen to Life goes on while reading this for better experience.

AUTHOR POV

Yn was cooking the dinner. After sometime the bell rang.

She opened the door with a smile knowing Taehyung would be there.

Yn-Taehyung!

Taehyung smiled finding her on the door.

V-You here? Where are the maids? Why didn't they opened the door?

Yn closed the door. She helped him taking off the coat.

Yn-They had no work so I told them to rest.

V-Aish! Don't overwork yourself jagi. You will be tired.

Yn-Aniyo. I did nothing today. The maid didn't let me help them in cleaning the house even though I was bored.

V-Oh. You don't need to work. I have appointed the maids right?

Yn-I know but I like house chores.

V-Aish! What else do you like?

Giggling out on his words, he stared deep into her eyes.

Yn-Please have a bath till I make the dinner.

Taehyung nodded.

He went for a bath while she went to the kitchen to cook.

Taehyung came down after having a bath. He was passing through the kitchen's entrance to his study room but he stopped in front of the kitchen's entrance.

He went to Yn who was facing her back towards him and making dinner. She didn't notice his presence.

He came to her and sneaked his hand to her waist. She flinched because of his sudden action. He smiled how she flinched even on his small touch.

V-It's me. Don't panick.

He slowly leaned and kept his chin on her shoulder.

He nudged his nose in her neck giving her the ticklish feeling. She nudges her elbow in his chest but he held her elbow and turned her.

She becomes confused yet flustered from the closeness. He smiled and again buried his face in her neck. He inhaled her scent and sighed.

V-Feels like heaven.

He whispered she tried to push him.

Yn-Taehyung, I have to cook. Please get a side.

V-It's okay. I will have you.

She blushed on his words.

He hugs her more tighter and turned off the stove.

V-I didn't have a proper kiss till yet.

Her heart stopped for a moment. Yet she mumbled.

Yn-But what if someone comes?

V-Who will come?

Y/n-Any maid.

V-So what? Can't a husband kiss his wife?

She tries to push him but he leaves her neck and faces her. They made an eye contact. He stares deep in her eyes. She felt weak in his stares.

V-Let me tell you how to kiss back. Just move your lips with me. Arasso?

Yn-Arasso.

He leans closer. She leans backwards. He held her head to stop her from leaning backwards. She stops and stares at him. He leans closer and closer.

She closed her eyes shut. Soon, he attached their lips. He moves his lips on hers. She follows his moves and moved her lips on his lips. He smiled in between the kiss. She felt butterflies in her tummy. Her heart beat raised.

He caressed the either sides of her waist to calm her down. She also smiled in between the kiss.

He kiss her deeper. He pulled her closer leaving no gaps between them. She tried to pull out but he didn't let her. She gave up knowing he won't leave her.

He kept on kissing till they would be out of breath. He took her hands and wrapped them around his neck. He kept his hands in the previous position.

He again caressed the either sides of her waist. She felt the tickles and shivers ran down her spine. She moaned when his cold hand touched her back.

Soon they pulled out because of lack of breath. They breathed heavily and stared in each others' eyes.

Her cheeks turned tinted pink because of the realisation what just happened. She looked away due to shyness making him chuckle sweetly.

V-You know what we did. Why are you so shy?

She turned around ignoring his words. He frowned in little anger. She flamed the stove and started cooking again.

Her breath hitched when she felt his cold hands sneaking to her waist. He again caressed her waist giving shivers to her body.

She gulped when she felt his hot breath on her neck.

V-Are you ignoring me?

He said she shook her head.

V-Then why didn't you replied?

She stood frozen not being able to utter a single word. He sighed.

V-Turn around.

He said she slowly turned around. He chuckled seeing her tomato like face.

V-Is your face the reason for ignoring me?

She shook her head and turned around.

V-Then what's the reason?

Yn-N-Nothing.

V-I know your face is the reason.

He said and crossed his hands around his hard chest. Silence filled for 2 minutes. Suddenly Taehyung broke the silence-

V-When will the dinner be ready?

Yn-It's done.

She said picking up the vessel from the stove. She went to the dinner table with the food she made followed by her hubby.

Taehyung came and sat on the dining table. Yn kept all the food on the table and sat in front of him.

They ate their dinner. After the dinner Yn went to do the dishes and Taehyung went to his study room.

Words countdown: 890+ words

Sorry for the small chapters~