•CHAPTER-1•

AUTHOR POV

ABOUT YN

•Full name-Min Yn

•Parents-Lost,has a stepfather

•Age- 25 yrs old

•Friends-Jennie,Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, Ryujin, Yeji

•Personality-Shy,innocent,kind,lonely

•Dream-Run away from her stepfather

THIS MUCH✨

YN POV

I came home after working for the whole day. As usual, pretty exhausted. I got in the house to only find my enemy sitting on the couch, looking at me in disgust. I sighed and made my way to my room.

After refreshing, I came downstairs and made food for us. I just want to get away and live peacefully but this monster never let me go anywhere.

Well I am Min Yn. My enemy is my stepfather. His name is Hyeon Park. My parents left me in my house at the age of 12. My parents used to love me. But I don't know why they left me all of a sudden. This monster took me to his house. I don't know why. He started to treat me like his servant. I used to cry everyday because of his abuse.

He hits me when I don't obey him. He made me do many job and himself sits at home doing nothing.

My parents thought always make me cry. Where would they be?
Would they be able to see their daughter?
Are they alive?
Are they fine?

I thought, tears made their way out from my eyes. Suddenly I heard the monster's yelling.

Hyeon-Yah! You fool! Came and serve me fast!

He shouted I wiped my tears and went to serve him with my food. I served him and he started eating. I was sitting quietly and eating when he spoke-

Hyeon-Listen, I will sell you soon.

My heart felt numb and so did my body.

Hyeon-Such a burden you are. Your ugly face is disgusting.

Said the most ugly man I have ever seen on this earth. I scoffed mentally.

It's okay. Already he have ruined me. What else will he take after selling me?

I thought and continued with my eating.

Hyeon-Oh! You are so desperate to be sold? It's okay. It's my benefit, I don't have to force you.

He said. Wanna punch him.

I am not showing but somewhere I am still afraid. What if the person I will be sold to will do something to me?

I went to my room and slept.

MORNING............

AUTHOR POV

Yn already went to work at the café while her enemy went to the place where she will be sold.

Hyeon-Here Mister. It's her photo.

Handing the photo to the unknown figure, he smirked.

The person looked at the mesmerizing photo of Yn. Maybe the person was showing a no expression face but only he knew how beautiful he found Yn.

??:Her name?

Hyeon-Min Yn.

??:Why are you selling her? How beautiful she is. Push her in modelling. She will earn good.

Hyeon-Her and beautiful? Impossible. She is such a bit-

??:Dare to complete the sentence! She is beautiful!

Hyeon nodded in fear.

??: What's her age?

Hyeon-25

??: How much will you take?

Hyeon-3 million wons.

??:Fine. My men will take her from your house. Send the address.

The latter said keeping the suitcase full of money in front of the Hyeon. Hyeon smirked.

Hyeon-Didn't knew selling her will give so much benefits. If I knew I would have sold her earlier.

The latter didn't react.

Hyeon-May I know your name?

??:V......

Said the person who called himself 'V'?

TIME SKIP-IN MORNING

Hyeon-Hey you! Come down!

Yn came down. She saw some men standing at the door. Her heart started beating fast. She came to her enemy somehow.

Yn-Y-Yea?

Hyeon-Go with them.

Yn-W-Wae?

Hyeon-You are sold. Did you forget?

Tears welled up in her eyes.

She hums and glares at Hyeon.

Hyeon-What!? Just go already!

She shook her head but the men grabbed her wrists, pulling her out. She tried to run away but one of the men took out the hankerchief and spread chloroform. He kept it on her nose making her smell it and faint. She fainted and they took her to V's mansion.

AFTER SOMETIME.........

V:Did you really made her smell chloroform!?

Clear fear visible in those eyes.

V:Who was that fool?!

Everyone pointed towards the man who made her smell the chloroform. The man looked at his boss in fear. He backed off when he saw his boss looking at him in clear rage.

??:S-So-Sorry-

Before he could complete, he felt a sting on his cheek. He looked at his boss.

V:How dare you!? Get out of my sight before I kill you!

He said the man ran from there for his life. Meanwhile V, the mafia went somewhere.

YN POV

I woke after sometime finding myself at an unknown place. Of course! I would be! I am sold.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

See, first my parents left me then a monster treated me as his slave and now I am sold. This is what a life is?

Tears made their way down my cheeks. I sat there with no expressions on my face.

Suddenly I heard the twisting sound of the door knob. My eyes widened out of fear. My heart beat accelerated.

I saw a man entering with much rage. I gulped seeing him closing the door. He turned towards me.............

Words countdown: 920+ words