•CHAPTER-29•

Y/n woke up. She rubbed her eyes, looking around when she found him on the ground resting his head on her hand. Her eyes widened.

Y/n-Taehyung?!

She whispered, tears welled up in her eyes. She saw the dried tears on his cheeks. Her heart ached seeing him like that. She tapped his shoulder. He woke up.

V-Huh! Oh. You woke up.

He said rubbing his eyes.

Y/n-Why did you sleep here!?

She said being a little angry.

V- Y-You..... The wounds on your arm were painful so I came here to comfort you. I then unknowingly slept. Mianhae I slept on your hand.

He said getting up.

Y/n-It's not that you have slept on my hand. It's because you slept on the floor. Wae? At least you should have slept beside me.

She said, glaring at him.

V-How could we sleep in such a little space together?

Y/n-We would have adjusted but you shouldn't have slept on the floor.

He looked down.

Y/n-Why were you crying?

He looked at her in shock.

V-H-Huh? How do you- why do you think like that?

Y/n-Maybe you don't want to tell me you cried but those dry tears on your cheeks are clearly visible.

She said, pointing towards his cheeks. He touched his cheeks feeling embarrassed after being caught.

V-It's just I closed my eyes tight that the tears welled up in my eyes.

She shook her head.

Y/n-Liar. I know you cried seeing me in pain.

He looked at her blushing. She tried to stay stern but deep inside she was laughing seeing him flustered.

V-You know then why were you asking?

He said, looking at her normally, trying his best to hide his feelings. She pouted.

Y/n-Why do you hide your emotions? It's not like you will be punished.

He bent to her level.

V-I can't. I am a mafia.

Y/n- But profession doesn't matter when you are showing your feelings.

He nodded.

V-I am trying to act mature. I told you I don't like the childish behaviour of mines.

She nodded.

Y/n-But you really act like my parents.

V-It's 'cause some time this little baby doesn't listen to me.

She pouted.

Y/n-I am not a little baby.

V-Indeed you are. Who pouts and whines like a baby after being 25 years old?

She looked away and stopped pouting. He chuckled.

V-Now, have your breakfast and medication then I have to leave for work.

She nodded.

She had a bath with the help of the nurses. She came out only to find him sitting near the bed with the food. He stood up helping her settle on the bed.