•CHAPTER-31•

V-Y/n.

She hummed.

V-We all are going to the club tonight. I am also going.

She nodded.

Y/n-Please don't drink much and come home early.

He nodded.

It has been two weeks since Y/n was injured but now she is fine. She was in the bedroom, lying on the bed when he came wearing his suit telling her where he is going.

He is not talking much to her from last few days which is kinda disturbing her. She wants him to talk but he is not. She tries starting a conversation but he ends it with small replies.

She was laying being all bored and now he is going too. She doesn't want to stop him 'cause she doesn't want him to think she is taking his freedom.

AT 00:30 AM

Y/n is walking back and forth waiting for him in the hall.

Y/n-Where is he? I am worried about. I told him to come back early but he is not home yet. Did he get drunk and did something wrong? God please help him.

She heard the door bell. Her eyes brimmed with satisfaction and relief. She ran towards the door as fast as she can. Opening the door with a smile, she saw a sober Taehyung with an annoyed Jimin.

Y/n-Is he drunk?

Jm-Yup. Very much. Please let me in. He is blabbering since he is drunk. My ears are paining.

Y/n giggled and stepped aside letting them in. Jimin smiled and took him in. Jimin threw Taehyung on the couch. Jimin himself plopped beside Taehyung.

Y/n-May I bring you water?

Jimin nodded.

She went and came back with two glass of water. She handed one to Jimin and another in her hand forwarding towards Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung smiled looking at her and opened his mouth.

She took the glass from Jimin keeping it a side.

Jm-Ahh. He troubled me too much Y/n-ah. He never drank that much before.

She nodded.

Y/n-Maybe because he wanted to feel fresh. Maybe he is stressed for something.

He nodded looking at Taehyung.

"You don't know you are the stress Y/n." -Thought Jimin.

Jm-Ok. I'm going Y/n-ssi. Saranghaeyo.

He said getting up with a smile. She too stood up hugging him. Jimin hugged her back.

Jm-Saranghaeyo Y/n-ssi. I will visit you often. Anneyeong. I don't want to leave but you know how strict eomma is.

He said patting her back. She nodded.

Y/n-I know. I know. Nado Saranghaeyo.

She said patting his back. Taehyung got angry. He got up and pushed Jimin lightly standing in front of Y/n facing towards Jimin who was smirking.

V-You! Why you cling on my wife so much!? You don't know how jealous I feel! Pabo! SArAngHAeyO.

Mocking Jimin with a cute angry face yet glaring at Jimin who was giving a mischievous smile.

Jm-Jealous!? Wae?

V-What wae? She is my wife. I'm the only one who is allowed to touch her! You pabo!