•CHAPTER-30•

Jm-I'm here.

He said, opening the door with a wide smile.

Y/n-Jimin-ah!

She smiled widely at him. He came in and hugged her.

Jm-Yn-ah. I am glad at least you are safe, but how did this happen?

She pouted.

Y/n-Leave me. I will tell you.

He nodded and left her. She told him everything.

Jm-Ohhh! Poor Y/n-ah. Oh. By the way, I brought you food. Wanna have some healthy food?

Y/n-Jinjja!? Healthy!?

Jm-Yea. Healthy yet tasty.

She happily nodded. He opened the lunch box. He smiled and forwarded the food which the chopstick gripped on. She smiled and opened her mouth letting him feed her.

He smiled placing the food on her tongue gently. She chew the food when she felt the chopstick is no longer in her mouth. He chuckled at her behaviour.

Jm-As always, cutie pie.

She shyly smiled. They didn't notice someone was throwing fireballs from his eyes on their figures.The ravenette finally coughed gaining the besties attention.

Their gaze shifted to the latter who was leaning on the closed door glaring at Jimin.

Jimin gulped seeing the figure piercing his soul through his death glare.

But soon the scared Jimin internally smirked on the view.

"Oh Mr. Kim. You will not confess that easily. You don't want to confess. But I want to become an uncle once again. After Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung's son, I was willing you to break the bed on your first night. But unfortunately I got to know you didn't even confessed. So I will make your relationship work. Thank me later...... Mr. Kim. "- Thought Jimin.

Jm-Oh Taehyung. Welcome. We were just having a quality time. Thanks for ruining it.

Taehyung finally forced himself to give a small smile. He stood straight, walking towards them.

V-I was here to feed her. You know her hands can't do that.

He said, glaring yet still smiling at Jimin. Jimin controllod his laugh somehow.

Jm-Well. I will feed her today. Right Y/n-ah?

He asked facing towards Y/n with a smile. She smiled and nodded. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

V-No need Jimin. She has a husband.

Walking closer, trying to take the chopstick from his hands. Jimin jerked off his hand.

Jm-Y/n-ah! Tell your hubby to let me feed you.

He said, pouting dramatically.

Y/n- Taehyung, let him feed me.

Looking in Taehyung's eyes with her pleading puppy eyes. Taehyung sighed in defeat.

V-Arasso.

She smiled widely. Taehyung went and sat on the couch in front of the bed. He was looking at them controlling his anger.

TAEHYUNG's POV

He is stubborn but Y/n is more innocent. She is letting him feed her. She whines so much with me. And now she is being an obedient kid with him. Obedient?! my foot!