•CHAPTER-42•

-Y/N's POV-

It's Sunday today. I am bored as Taehyung has been in his study room for the past few hours. So to kill my boredom, I called my dearest friends. Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Yeji, Rosé, Ryujin!

They are my childhood friends. Their parents were my father's friend daughters. I couldn't work with them as I was taken by that jerk enemy of mine.

We went to the same school. We played together. They listened to me. But because my enemy had those papers signed by my parents, they couldn't save me from that devil. But I'm glad Taehyung saved me.

Finally! Taehyung came out of the study room. I huffed. Finally! He remembered me!? After so many hours!? Whatever, I'm not gonna talk to him.

My friends would be coming any time. I will talk to them. I won't even look at mY dEar hUsbAnD. He came and sat beside me. I didn't even spare a glance at him. He smiled.

V-Y/n-ie! I'm free.

I didn't reply. He frowned. He came in front of my face.

V-I'm free.

I looked away.

V-What happened? Are you angry because I didn't spend time with you?

I didn't reply.

V-I know but now I'm here. Let's spend time.

Y/n-My friends are coming here. I will spend my time with them.

V-Huh!? Then what about me?

Y/n-Be in your study room.

I said getting up, as the door bell rang. I went and opened the door. I smiled seeing my best friends but soon it faded away seeing the troublemaker at the back looking at me, more like judging me.

I still managed to smile to them. I saw all my besties were irritated.

Y/n-Anneyeong besties.

I said, they all finally smiled and hugged me. I hugged them back. They too greeted me. I looked at the troublemaker rolling her eyes. I mentally scoffed. I let them in.

The troublemaker, Sunmi entered flipping her hair. Well, she is our classmate. We were friends. But now she is jealous of our success. She always envied our things.

Everytime any of us had something, she would envy it. That's why we consider her as our fake friend or hater. She is very arrogant. She always show off her things.

God knows why we made her our friend at the first place. We never ever included her in our group activities. We tried avoiding her but she just wants attention. We had to talk to her just because she always complaints to the teacher about us.

Now when the university was over, we avoided her. None of us contacted her but god knows how she is here. She behaves very weird in front of handsome boys. She always wore revealing clothes.

And now not the less, she wore a very cropped top with a short skirt. She is walking in the mansion like it's hers. I closed the door and started walking with the girls while Sunmi walked in front of us.

Y/n-Why is she here!?

I murmured.

Jennie-She met us on the way. God knows what the hell she was doing there at the pavement. She saw us and forcefully sat in the car.

Jennie murmured. Everyone nodded looking at me. I sighed.

Y/n-Handle her. I will just pick up a knife and pierce it through her body if she did trouble me and Taehyung.

They all nodded.

Here we go! Sunmi's eyes lightened up seeing Taehyung. My blood boiled. She ran to him and sat beside him extremely close. Taehyung shifted a little away in confusion.

V-E-Excuse me.

He said.

Sunmi-Y/n? Who is he?

She asked me. I smirked internally.

Y/n-He is MY husband. Don't you know I'm married?

I said, mocking her. Sunmi rolled her eyes. It made me more angry but I composed myself.

Sumni-Oh. You didn't invite me in your wedding.

Y/n-I didn't invited any of you. It was just.... The marriage was in a hurry.

I said, giving an excuse. She smirked.

Sunmi-Your parents were lost, right? God knows how you being broke married such a billionaire.

She said, more like mocking me. I scoffed, mentally.

Y/n-You're rich though, but see-god knows why you aren't married till yet. 

I heard the girls giggling while Sunmi looked away in anger. I glanced at Taehyung who was trying to suppress his laugh. I mentally squealed on myself.

Sunmi-Hello! Your name?

She asked looking at Taehyung with her so-called beautiful smile. Taehyung, who was not comfortable forced the smallest smile I ever saw on his face.

V- Kim Taehyung.

Sunmi-Kim Taehyung? Such a nice name. My name is Sunmi. Nice to meet you.

She said, flipping her hair at the back revealing her shoulders. He just smiled. Taehyung looked away avoiding her.

Sunmi-Well why did you married her? You should have waited more, I would have married you.

V-Oh sorry, not interested. She is the best for me.

Looking at me with a smile. I smiled at him back. Sunmi cleared her throat, grabbing our attention.

Sunmi-What about me? Aren't I beautiful?

V-Sorry?

Sunmi-You heard it right.

V-I-I just said she is the best.

I suppressed my laugh meanwhile inner me laughed its lung out. I heard low sounds of laughing from the girls.

Sunmi just looked at me in disgust which I returned back.

Y/n-Let's go and have lunch. We both didn't have our lunch. Did you all had?

They all shook thier head. I nodded and took them to the dining area. Taehyung went to one of the chair pulling it out. I went to the left side of his chair in order to sit while some of the girls sat at the right side of him and some in front of us.

I pulled the chair and was about to sit on the chair when Sunmi grabbed the chair and pulled it. I closed my eyes and held my tummy ready to fall but felt myself in the air. I opened my eyes and the corner of my lips turned into a curve.

I saw my hubby holding my waist, preventing me from falling. We looked in each other's eyes for sometime but soon broke the contact hearing Sunmi's fake cough.

Sunmi-Ahem ahem.

Taehyung made me stand and looked away. I blushed and looked away. But soon glared at Sunmi who tried making me fall.

Sunmi-Y/n, are you fine? I was about to sit but you came.

She said, showing her fake care. I huffed.

Y/n-I think couples sit together.

I said mocking her. She blushed.

She is thinking sitting with Taehyung will make them a cOUplE? I rolled my eyes and smiled. Taehyung signalled me to sit.

Words countdown: 1000+ words