44 ~ The Punishment

Start from the beginning

My legs were wide, touching the side of his waist and the noise of a handful of bangles created a noise when I moved my hand from the bed to the bicep in anticipation.

I inhaled a deep breath and I pulled my knee up in the air when he moved his fingers from my knee to the inside of my thigh.

I felt a slight shiver and he moved his lips from my cheek to my ear.

He kissed my ear softly and took the upper part of my ear in his mouth teasingly. 

I moaned.

"Ahhhhh,"

Inhaled a deep breath.

"Ahh,"

And, arched my body a little in anticipation

I had removed my all jewellery except the wedding bangles that I wore again after removing my green ones and my anklets that my mother had gifted me with love and the toerings.

But, now I was feeling as If I should have removed my anklets as it was noisy with the heavy bells and when he feathered my inner thigh with his fingertips, I shivered and my toes rolled over the mattress.

"You have such a sensitive body, little seductress,"

He muttered in my ear and I could feel his hot and wild breath fanning over my ear that sent shivers down my spine.

"Ahhhhhhh, I am loving your touch,"

I inhaled a deep breath and the teasing touch of his fingers on my sensitive spots was making me feel even more aroused yet demanding. 

He nibbled my ear softly and I brought my lower lip under my teeth when I felt his finger moving from my inner thighs to the skin of my core.

The touch felt soft yet slightly rough and I felt him lifting his face up to look at me. I opened my eyes too to look into his. His long locks were falling over his forehead which was turning a little sweaty in this blooming summer night and the heat that was building between us.

He rubbed his finger gently over my skin and I blinked inhaling deeply.

My lips parted and I could feel my lower body moving with the slow movements.

"Ahhh,"

I moaned slowly feeling the sensations building up, my hip unknowingly wanted to move in sync so that I could feel the heights of that sensations.

He lowered his face and pressed his lips against mine, my parted lips were grabbed by his and he slowly, teasingly and intensely started sucking my lips.

My breathing almost stopped.

My lashes were forced closed and I felt his fingers of other hand cupping my nape, his long fingers reaching my jawline and I could feel his finger slowly slipping inside.

I gasped and body arched a little.

"Ahhhhhhh,"

He sucked on my lips softly and muttered.

"Look at me, Nandani,"

I did not know but suddenly my name from his mouth sound so beautiful, perfect and caring. I did, I opened my eyes and looked into his. My fingers slowly turned into fist on his bicep. The uneasiness started taking over the sensations but his deep and intense eyes not letting me drive uncomfortable with it.

"Inhale, do not stress yourself,"

He said in a slow voice and I abruptly bit on my lower lip when I felt almost half of his finger inside me. The uneasiness building up, my legs felt tightened, toes rolled a little and I saw him inhaling a deep breath with the blinking eyes.