XLI

~ENFP's POV~

Did INTJ really have a real gun? Pushing that aside,I needed to go to ISTJ. I went to his door and knocked. He didn't answer. I knocked louder. No answer. I banged on the door. He finally opened,quite surprised to see me.

--Hi! I actually need to talk to you about something. (ENFP)
--About what? (ISTJ)

ISTJ had this little smirk on his face,just like he already knew what I had to say.

--Come on,you know what I want to say. (ENFP)
--What if I don't? (ISTJ)
--I wanna talk about a photo of me that you took without my consent. (ENFP)
--You were drunk,I couldn't get consent. (ISTJ)

So he knew what I had to say.

--Explain this. (ENFP)

I showed him the photo.

--It's a photo. (ISTJ)
--Why did you take it? (ENFP)
--You were looking funny in that picture. (ISTJ)
--Why did INTJ look like that? (ENFP)
--Like what? (ISTJ)
--Why did he have that look on his face? (ENFP)
--It's better to discuss inside. (ISTJ)

I went inside. He had this minimalist room style.

--So,why did he look like that? (ENFP)
--I don't know,maybe you were intimidating him or something. (ISTJ)
--Then why did he hold my back like that? (ENFP)
--Probably to make sure you don't fall,because you were like a toy. (ISTJ)
--What do you mean like a toy? (ENFP)
--Anyone could do anything they wanted to you,if he didn't hold you,you would've fell flat on your back. (ISTJ)
--Anything they wanted?...did INTJ do something to me?! (ENFP)
--Something like what? (ISTJ)
--In general. Don't play dumb. (ENFP)
--I could never. But I don't know...maybe. (ISTJ)
--MAYBE WHAT?! (ENFP)
--I'm just kidding. No,he didn't do anything to you- (ISTJ)

--THEN WHY DID HE HAVE HIS HAND ON MY THIGH LIKE THAT?! (ENFP)

Then he smiled,trying not to laugh.

--Maybe because...he enjoyed it. (ISTJ)
--HE ENJOYED WHAT?! (ENFP)
--The way you were just sitting on him. You know,I wonder how you didn't give him a lap dance- (ISTJ)
--HUH?! (ENFP)

What in the fuck was going on?! Why didn't INTJ tell me all this crazy stuff?! I literally believed him because he told me I behaved well and didn't do any bad things.

--AND HE WAS BLUSHING,TOO?! Please,is there anything else I need to know? (ENFP)

I was basically shocked. Just like I already didn't love him or something.

--In this current moment,I'm doing something extremely wrong...and I want you to keep it as a secret. (ISTJ)
--Of course,I'm good at secrets. (ENFP)

Some of them may be spilled tho.

--I think you might want to see something...the thing I was talking to INTJ about. (ISTJ)

He took out his phone and started searching through this gallery. Then he put on a video. It was INTJ,on the snow,next to Simon the Snowman.

"Hey...I know you don't have ears to hear,eyes to see,mouth to speak and arms to feel. And that's good."

--Of course it doesn't. What even is spe- (ENFP)

"I just wish I could tell ENFP what I feel...if you were human you would,too."

--He told me what he feels. He feels tired- (ENFP)

"She's just so amazing,man..."

--Aww,he's a- (ENFP)

"...ugh,I just want to kiss her already."

Eh?

"Nice and slow and passionate...I can only dream about it for the moment."

--Huh? (ENFP)

ISTJ starts chuckling. Video INTJ puts his head in his hands and sighs. What in the Quandale Dingle?! 2021 ass joke,anyway...huh?!

"If you were a real guy you would be head over heels for ENFP. But I wouldn't allow you to,bud."

--HUH? (ENFP)

I had literally no words to say.

"She's got those features and eyes you can't refuse. And soft and moist lips and her voice...a melody."

--Sweet of him to think about you that way,huh? (ISTJ)

My cheeks got rosier. And I couldn't help it but smile.

"I've gone crazy.  Oh stars,I've gone crazy for ENFP."

--B-bu-but-but h-how? W-wh-what in t-th-the-the-the ac-actual f-fuck?! (ENFP)
--Did he stutter? He loves you. (ISTJ)
--H-HE L-LOVES ME? B-but h-h-ho-how is this shit p-possible?! (ENFP)
--I don't know. Or maybe I do but I don't want to tell you. You've got enough proof. (ISTJ)

Video INTJ layed in the snow before saying something that actually blew my mind:

"I just love that masterpiece of a girl."

--HUH?! (ENFP)

After that I gasped audibly and covered my mouth. Excitement fills my mind and I got redder.

--Catch me. (ENFP)

After that I fell on the floor,but ISTJ didn't catch me. So I fell on the floor.

--Get up,you're going to get yourself dirty. (ISTJ)

I got up,still not believing what my ears just heard. The man loves me! That's why he's always so protective of me and cooks for me and...a memory suddenly passes my mind.

--I've got a question. (ISTJ)
--S-sure. (ENFP)
--Stop the stuttering. Anyway...do you love him back? (ISTJ)
--Of course. (ENFP)
--Wait,what? (ISTJ)
--What do you mean "what"? (ENFP)
--I thought you didn't love him back,I thought I could have some fun. (ISTJ)
--Nope,sorry. But I got to go. I think I would get further information. (ENFP)
--Further information than from me? You would never get it. (ISTJ)
--Yea,yea,sure. Thank you SO much for showing this to me,bye! (ENFP)

I went in a hurry to ENFJ.
--------------------------------------------------------------
--words:952.

<3