XXXV

I went back to the present. The first item was a book.

--The Holocaust? I wonder how you would buy that. I actually wanted to buy that first,so you saved me some money. (INTJ)

Out of the book fell a thick envelope.

--What's in here? (INTJ)
--I don't know,you would better check it home. (ENFP)
--Is it money? (INTJ)
--No way. (ENFP)
--Awh...I'm going to check. (INTJ)
--Show us what it is here,we're curious! (ESFP)
--Then die out of curiosity,I couldn't care less. (INTJ)

I put the envelope back in the box. The second thing I picked up was a candle.

--A candle? Nice,I could have it for blackouts. (INTJ)
--Not any candle,a scented candle! (ENFP)
--Oh...nice. (INTJ)

I try to smell it,but it smells like nothing.

--This literally smells like nothingness. (INTJ)
--It will smell nice when you light it! (ENFP)
--Ok...and what is- (INTJ)

I got out the last thing. Now I knew what she wad working on. The he...was me. And she made a sweater for me.

--So...this is why you didn't sleep? This is the reason you were afraid to procrastinate? (INTJ)
--Well,tell me if I wasted my time for nothing or not! (ENFP)
--For nothing?! This is one of the best things I've ever seen. No one could've made me that. (INTJ)

I wanted to kiss her so bad in the moment.

--T-thank you...so much. (INTJ)

I smiled at her. ENFP was so happy.

--YOU WANNA KISS HER SO BAD THAT YOU'RE STUTTERING! (ENTP)
--I wanna kill you so bad that I'm stuttering because I'm shocked about how stupid you are. (INTJ)

With that,I went to the door. I got my gift,so I didn't have to do anything anymore there.

--Don't forget to open the envelope home! (ENFP)

I turn to look at her.

--I won't forget. (INTJ)

Then I left.

~ENFP's POV~

I watched INTJ leave,feeling super proud,but then my lower belly started to hurt. And it hurt so bad.

--INFP...can you come home with me? (ENFP)
--Sure,darling,what's wrong? (INFP)
--I can t-tell you home...ugh it hurts so bad. (ENFP)

She came home with me. When I sat on my bed,grunting in agony,INFP asked:

--Sweetie,what's wrong? Do you have cramps? (INFP)
--Not any cramps,period cramps! (ENFP)

She knew what was going to happen.

--Oh no...this is a code red. Stay right here,darling! (INFP)

She quickly went and got me all the candy from INTJ,some tampons and a towel.

--Come on,sweetie,take this! It's Reese's,your f-favorite. (INFP)
--I wanna bang my head on the wall..! (ENFP)
--No,no,no,sweetheart,don't do that! INFP is going to come to the rescue! (INFP)

She went to the kitchen. 5 minutes later she was back with a bottle of water. My pain was unimaginable.

--Take this and put it where it hurts,ok darling? (INFP)
--It hurts everywhere,I wanna kill myself! (ENFP)

It hurt so bad I started crying and breathing heavy.

--No,darling,it's gonna be ok! Calm down,you're going to be just fine! (INFP)

She got next to me and hugged me and started comforting me. I pressed with the bottle on my lower belly. After some minutes it got better.

--Thank you...you're one of the best friends I know. (ENFP)
--Look at who's talking,everyone's therapist who cares about everyone but herself. You deserve everything. (INFP)

I hug her tighter.

--Aw,my love,you're so cute. (INFP)

~INTJ's POV~

I got home and I took the thick envelope. When I opened it,it was another thick paper. It was...a letter. A really big one. Did ENFP spend all her time on this? She has strange handwriting,but understandable. Let's see...

"Dear INTJ,
It's Christmas,the season when we spread love. And I wanna give most of my love to you. You're the best person I could ever ask for. If I ever thought you hate me,I was dumb. I know you would seem like a tough guy and all (you are one),but you are just the sweetest guy I've met. You're the perfect combination of sweet and sour and you just come everytime with the best things to say. It's really hard to break into your core that is deep hidden in your soul (yes,you do have one,stop saying you're heartless),but now that I'm probably there I am so grateful. I just hope you don't wanna leave me because I put all my trust in you. If you'd leave,you'd shatter my world. And I don't exaggerate. And I know you have a little bit of pshycho behaviour,but it makes you even better. We have many memories together that I'm thankful for. This letter isn't specially a Christmas gift,but a gift I wanted to give a long time ago. Why? Because I love everything about you. The way that your hair can be just perfect while mine is always a mess. The way your messy moustache tickles (yes,I felt it finally,take that >=D). Your black eyes that look like they're staring into my soul. The way that you just dress so effortlessly stylish. Your deep voice that could be perfect for storytelling. Your mysterious side that just makes me wanna explore your mind more. You're perfect just the way you are. I love you (friendly way ofc). Oh, I went too much about you,but I don't care because you are just too amazing not to be talked about,sorry. Merry Christmas!=)

Kisses from ENFP<3"

This...this was so beautiful. Why is it making me tear up? Oh,I love you so much,ENFP...a teardrop fell from my eye. Now I'm crying,after a long time. No,ENFP,I will never leave you. I need to thank her.

~ENFP's POV~

INFP left and I felt better. The cramps eased out. I was enjoying the candy when suddenly I heard knocking on the door...ugh,not again,why do I need to get up from the bed? I opened up and I see INTJ,looking at me,with his face like he just cried.

--Hi,what happened wi- (ENFP)

Without saying anything,he came into my arms and gave me the tightest hug. I was left confused.

--Why are y- (ENFP)
--Shut. (INTJ)

I was stunned. Wait...he had the sweater from me. I hug him back.

--Finally you decided to be a hugger? (ENFP)
--Never. Consider this as the last time. (INTJ)

We were standing in my doorframe.

--Do you wanna,maybe,at least go inside since ENFJ won't stop looking at us and is even taking out his phone? (ENFP)

INTJ closed the door.

--I'm sorry if I was too...direct. (INTJ)
--Are you kidding me? INTJ starting a hug is the biggest moment in history! Why tho? (ENFP)
--ENFP...I also love you very much...in a friendly way,of course,as you said. (INTJ)

But I don't love you only as a friend. I love you more than anything,INTJ!

--Oh,you...really read all of that? (ENFP)
--Every sentence...every word...and every letter. (INTJ)
--I would've never believed it. (ENFP)
--How much did it take you to write all of that? (INTJ)
--Hmm...for all the inspiration in my mind to come together,about an hour. (ENFP)
--An hour?! (INTJ)
--Yes! Unbelievable,right? It was really difficult to have that much patience. (ENFP)
--I also really like the sweater you made for me. It is my size,unbelievably. (INTJ)
--Wait...we are matching! Wait a second. (ENFP)

I went to my closet and took the sweater. I went to the bathroom and tried it on. It was large,but that's how I like my sweaters. When I came out,a wide smile grew on INTJ's face.

--Ta-daaaaa! How do I look? (ENFP)
--Like a gorilla chewed on you. (INTJ)

He chuckled.

--That's my way to say you look amazing. (INTJ)

I started clapping from happiness.

--WE ARE MATCHING! YAY! (ENFP)

I threw myself into his arms.
———–––———–––———–––———–––—
--words:1370.

<3