XXXVII

~Back to the present,INTJ's POV~

ISTP got here.

--Man,did you zone out? (ISTP)
--Uh...yes. I only have a request. (INTJ)
--Ugh,what is it? (ISTP)
--Can we...renovate this hallway but make it look the same as it was? (INTJ)
--You're the architect,you decide. But why? (ISTP)
--Personal reasons... (INTJ)
--Whatever you say. (ISTP)

With that he left to repair something in the bathrooms. I stare at the locker intensly,extreme nostalgia rushing inside me. It's like I could see my young ENFP right in front of me,searching her art supplies in the locker. All the memories were interruped by a boy tapping me lightly on the arm.

--Um...excuse me,s-sir. Can I p-please get something f-from my locker?... (kid)

I got away and he started searching just in young ENFP's locker.

--Wait...is this locker yours? (INTJ)
--Y-yes...why? (kid)

He was the new owner of her locker...I can't believe it.

--Kiddo. (INTJ)
--Yea...? (kid)

I bent down to the little guy since I was much taller than him and say:

--I have a request... (INTJ)
--Uh...s-sure? (kid)
--Please...take good care of this locker for me. (INTJ)
--I...I will. (kid)

Hearing that I left. I was contented hearing those words. Perhaps the little kid lied but I just wanted to know it was ok,even if it wasn't true. Just for my mind.

~After 8 hours~

I squeezed my brains at work and I was tired as fuck. Ugh,I can't wait to get home. After 15 minutes I got . As soon as I opened the door I went straight in my bed and fell asleep.

~After 12 hours,ENFP's POV~

Morning came again,but I woke up kinda moody. I literally want snow as bad as I want INTJ. Why should I bother checking the window?...I stayed in my pajamas and wanted to make some hot chocolate,when I see something strange outside. Something white came out of the sky rapidly. Wait...was it what I thought it was? It's...IT'S SNOWING! YES,YES,YES,IT'S SNOWING! My mood immediately brightens and I look outside the window. Everyone was outside. Guess who wasn't? INTJ. I had to get him outside!

~INTJ's POV~

Laughs and screams woke me up. Ugh...I feel like I ran a hundred miles. Didn't wake up to reality yet,I need my coffee. I dressed up in something warm,since it was colder inside. I have no idea why. I poured some cold coffee I had and wanted to take a sip,but someone banged on my door. Who was it and why were the knocks so desperate? I went to open the door.

--Ugh what the heck do you wa- oh,morning,ENFP. (INTJ)
--IT'S SNOWING! (ENFP)

ENFP literally screams with excitement. She was really thick clothed,with some black boots and gloves.

--No "good morning"? (INTJ)
--IT'S SNOWING,IT'S SNOWING,IT'S SNOWIIIINGGG! (ENFP)

She threw herself in my arms.

--So what? (INTJ)
--WHAT DO YOU MEAN "so what"?! YOU HAVE TO DRESS UP! LET'S GO,LET'S GO,LET'S GOOOOOOO! (ENFP)

ENFP then starts rummaging through my closet and got a thick jacket and boots. She dressed me in it.

--PUT YOUR BOOTS ON AND LET'S GO OUTSIDE! (ENFP)
--Why- (INTJ)
--SHUT UP AND DO AS I SAY! IT'S LITERALLY SNOWING! (ENFP)

Then she pushed me on the bed and slided the boots on my legs herself.

--I have- (INTJ)
--SHUT UP,IT'S SNOWING! (ENFP)

She grabbed me and slammed my door in a hurry.

--It's my do- (INTJ)
--I DON'T CARE INTJ,IT'S SNOWING! (ENFP)

We got outside. Everyone threw snowballs at eachother. It was like a war. A thick layer of snow was on the ground.

--What is happening here?! (INTJ)
--This! (ENFP)

ENFP then took some snow,made a snowball and threw it at my head. The ice-cold snow hit my hair and I was freezing.

--ENFP,ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT THE HECK?! (INTJ)

She ignored me and came dashing to me and hit my head with more snow. I gasp,scared.

--HA,TAKE THAT! (ENFP)
--I'm g-going inside! (INTJ)
--No you're not! (ENFP)

Then she pushes me in the snow,grabs snow from the ground and rubs my face with it.

--UGH,STOP! (INTJ)

For no reason I start to laugh but at the same time I was begging her to stop.

--It's fun! (ENFP)

Then I realised she was on top of me.

--You want to play games,huh?! (INTJ)

Then I grab her waist,roll,and now I was on top of her.

--What are you do- (ENFP)

Then I grabbed some snow,even though it was very cold,and rub her face with it.

--AH,INTJ,STOP,IT'S COLD! (ENFP)

She screams,laughing.

--Did you stop when I told you to?! No! (INTJ)

Then I took some more and put it in her hair. And I made it a mess. But she was so happy. I wanted to take another handful,but she takes one and hits the back of my head with it. Because I was standing in my hands,I fell on her. And we were there,face to face. And our lips were touching.

--Are you c-cold? (ENFP)

ENFP asked,red in her whole face.

--Y-yes...why? (INTJ)

I respond,redder.

--Good. BE COLDER! (ENFP)

Then she took another snowball and hit me in the face with it then escapes my grasp. Probably to end the awkward moment. I couldn't see because of the snow,so when I cleaned my face,she was gone.

~ENFP's POV~

Oh man,why did I leave? I left the poor guy out there alone...I suddenly got hit in the head.

--OHHH,HEADSHOT! (ENTP)
--YOU FUCKER,I'M KILLING YA'! (ENFP)

I went to my gang.

--Hi girl! It's snowing,see? No need to be sad! (ESFP)
--Yea,nice hairstyle! How about I ruin it? (ENFP)

I made a snowball and hit her.

--NO WAY YOU DID THAT! (ESFP)

The four of us started a snowball fight. Then we all pounced on ESTP,since he was the most implicated.

--Guys,stop! (ESTP)

We all helped him get up.

--YO,ENFP,WATCH OUT! (ESTP)

Unexpectedly I get hit in the head with a really big snowball from behind and I fall in a big pile of snow. I scream,buried in snow.

--WHAT THE HECK?! (ENFP)
--YO,EMO GUY GOT LOTTA' SNOW! (ESFP)
--Revenge feels good,I got to say! (INTJ)

Then they all start hitting me with snowballs.

--INTJ,I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOLO! (ENFP)
--I am solo,they're a team,but we all had the same objective! (INTJ)

He said,with his hair and moustache full of snow chunks.

--Let's go pull a prank on ENTJ and ESTJ! (ENTP)
--Sorry lovebirds,gotta go! (ESFP)
--We are not- (INTJ)

They left in a rush,prepared with snowballs.

--Do you wanna build a snowman? (ENFP)
--Only if you teach me how to. (INTJ)
———–––———–––———––––—–—–—––
--words:1177.

<3