XXVI

~INTJ's POV~

I tried to sleep...I can't. Since last night when I went next to her in the bed,I can't sleep without her presence. What if I try again? I got out of bed,kind of excited for the idea. After 5 minutes I was in front of the door. I carefully unlocked it and I opened it slowly. I went in and closed the door. And her perfume could be smelled,again,all over the room. I saw that she was sleeping with her face the other way,like she never does. Is something wrong? I carefully go closer. And closer. I carefully pull the blanket,excepting to see her beautiful face,but I see instead...a stuffed toy?! What the heck?! Then I glance to her desk and saw a paper. It was written on it:

"Dear INTJ,I knew you were going to come here. I don't know why...intuition? Anyway,find me if you can!=)"

Not those games again...she just really couldn't sleep and went to that party? Guess I'm dressing up again.

~ENFP's POV~

I was in front of the door. I got out my confetti,burst in and yell:

--TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND...SHE'S BAAAACKKKKK! (ENFP)

Then I explode it.

--ENFP!!! (ENTP)

They all came running to me and hugged me.

--YOO YOU CAME! (ESTP)
--WE GOT SCARED GIRLIEZ! You have a very protective boyfriend. (ESFP)
--He's not m- (ENFP)
--How did your "not boyfriend" let you come here? (ESFP)
--Guess how?...I DIDN'T EVEN ASK HIM TO. Just came alone. (ENFP)
--YOU'RE SUCH A BADASS,QUEEN! (ESTP)
--I KNOW RIGHT? NOW GIMME' THAT DAMN SHOT OVER THERE! (ENFP)
--YAA LET'S GOOO! (ENTP)

We all took a shot at the same time.

--THIS IS WILD! (ENFP)
--YES! What music should we put,DJ? (ESFP)
--Hmm...let's start...BRAZILIAN! (ENFP)

I search a Brazilian song.

--Whatchu' gonna' put? (ESTP)
--You're gonna see! (ENFP)
--Parado No Bailão? (ESTP)
--Nope,we save that for later! (ENFP)

The music starts and everyone starts vibing.

--YOOO THIS IS LIT! COME DANCE! (ESTP)
--Nope,saving myself for another one! (ENFP)
--You're missing out! (ENTP)

They partied and sang along.

--THIS SHI IS SO GOOD,YOU DESERVE A DRINK! (ENTP)

Then he grabbed me a drink. And I put more music. Sometimes I even danced. And I drank more. And after half an hour passed I felt kind of dizzy,but meh,I thought I was just tired.

--YOOO,THE DJ CAMEEEEE! (ENTP)

The DJ played music and I also started vibing with my friends. After some moments,the song switched to a Doja Cat one. She was one of my favourite singers. And it's a very popular song.

--YOO ENFP,DOJA CAT! LET'S DANCE GIRL! (ESFP)
--BET! (ENFP)
--IT'S WINE PON YOU BY DOJA CAT! Yooo,we gonna' see some ass! (ESTP)
--If you look one time at any of our asses I swear I am going to stick a dildo in your ass then hit you with it. (ENFP)
--You can skip the second part. (ESTP)

Then he smirks at me.

--You're really gay. (ENTP)
--There's a difference between us:I am a fake gay,you are a real gay. (ESTP)
--I AM NOT GAY. (ENTP)
--You know we're really supportive. (ENFP)
--WAIT,MAIN PART IS PLAYING! (ESFP)

We got on the dance floor.

~INTJ's POV in the meantime~

And she was there,as expected,on the dance floor. Not really interesting,I don't think she dances too well. ISTJ comes next to me again.

--You're here too? (ISTJ)
--Yea,she went home but got back here again. (INTJ)

The music was playing and they sang along and talked. I got my book out,since I only had 7 pages left.

--Why don't you go dance with her? (ISTJ)
--Are you crazy?! Why would you even say that? I gathered all the courage in my chest to even ask her to come to the ball with me and you expect me to casually walk up to her and say "Hey ENFP,dance with me on this hot Doja Cat or however she's named song"? (INTJ)
--Why not? (ISTJ)
--Why don't you ask your extrovert,huh? Why are you even here? (INTJ)
--I have no clue. (ISTJ)

I got back into the storyline of my book.

--Aren't you going to go at least once? (ISTJ)
--No! Stop bothering me. I would need at least 4 glasses of cognac to even go up to her and you expect dancing? On this kind of music? No chance. (INTJ)

The main part of the song came.

--Um...you might want to see what's happening. (ISTJ)

I turn to him,stressed.

--What do you want?! Just let...me...read! (INTJ)

I start reading again and,by mistake,peek an eye at ENFP. And what she did there...

--Close your mouth,a fly is going to go in it. (ISTJ)

I don't care what you have to say...I only care about how she graciously swayed her hips on the beat and whined. And why in the actual fuck was that so damn attractive? And she is single...I wonder how no one got their hands on her. No way,she actually also flipped her hair and succeeded to make it the hottest,most attractive thing and wasn't cringe at all. ISTJ closes my mouth.

~ENFP's POV~

--YEAAA ROCK IT BABYYYYY! (ENTP)
--YOU SLAY! (ESFP)
--NO ACTUAL WAY SO DO YOU GIRLIEZ! (ESTP)
--Hop on meeeeee! (ENTP)
--No thank you! (ENFP)

I say while dancing. Woah,if only he was here to dance wi- wait. I look closer  and I see INTJ,fully focused on me,with the most attractive smirk on Earth. I wink at him and then I think he realised what he did,so he stops and looks at me with a weirded out face,but red as a ripe tomato. I know you like it,asshole. Maybe it was just my imagination,but I wanted to be sure.

--Girl,am I trippin' or is that INTJ there? (ENFP)
--I don't know girlz,my head be spinnin' like a screw! (ESFP)
--Meh,let's dance to the rest of song. (ENFP)

~INTJ's POV~

You know what you are doing,girl.

--G-give me t-those glasses immediately. (INTJ)

ISTJ left. And I sat...and watched the show.
——––——––——––——––——––——––—
--words:1073;
--sorry there are going to be more...interesting...scenes coming up.

<3