XXXIV

~11 days later~

--Yo,ISFJ,pass me the fucking cookies! (ENTP)
--Language! (ISFJ)
--Do we have all the drinks? (ISTJ)
--All the gifts are present. ESTP,you didn't look in them,right? (ESTJ)
--No,Karen,I didn't. (ESTP)
--Karen your mom,not me! (ESTJ)
--Are there plates for 16 people? (INFP)
--Is there going to be dessert? (ENFJ)

The room was full of chatting. Only me and ENFP didn't get out a word. I didn't know how to start a conversation. I didn't talk to her at all. I miss her so much,even though she was meters away from me. The yellow girl went up to her.

--Hey,what's wrong,sugar plum? (ESFP)
--Not in the mood of talking. (ENFP)
--Why? You're always in the mood of talking! (ESFP)
--It doesn't feel like Christmas... (ENFP)
--Why? What's wrong? (ESFP)
--EVERYTHING IS FUCKING WRONG,IT DOESN'T EVEN SNOW! (ENFP)

ENFP seemed angry. Angry on Christmas? Untypical for her.

--I know,neither did it snow in the last two years. There's something more,isn't it? (ESFP)

That's when ENFP whispered something to her,and ESFP looked a bit panicked. Then the two of them went to the bathroom. Everyone gathered around the Christmas tree.

--Where are ENFP and ESFP? (ESFJ)
--No idea,better off without them. (ENTJ)

When ENTJ finished,the two of them came back. ENFP looked like she cried,but was acting happy.

--Hi guys! What did we miss? (ENFP)
--Nothing,we were just about to start. Come on,let's spin this damn wheel. (INTP)

ENTJ spinned the wheel. It landed on the guy that...nevermind,his name is ESTP. I remembered.

--Come on,open your gift. (INFJ)

~ENFP's POV~

ESTP took his present,which was in a little bag. Let's see what ISFJ did. He opened it.

--Ohhhh,this is my gift! Let's see. From...ISFJ? Ohhhh,you cutie over there? (ESTP)

He pointed to her and she blushed.

--Y-yes,me. (ISFJ)

I look at INTJ,who seems to be unbothered about everything. ESTP took the hift out. It was a pair of crocheted socks and some cologne.

--Ohhhh,I'm definetly fucking with these socks on next time! (ESTP)

He went over to her and kissed her on the cheek. She reddened even more. Then he put his arm around her neck. They were so cute together!

--Next,ISFP! (ENTJ)

ISFP took her gift and opened it.

--From ESFJ? So cute! Thank you! (ISFP)

It was a warm blanket along with a cute mug.

--This is exactly what I wanted! (ISFP)
--I know you want to be comfortable during your alone time. (ESFJ)

ISFP cuddled her warm blanket.

--Going on with INTP! (ENTJ)

INTP carelessly took her gift and opened it. She looks at ISTP. A really,really,REALLY small grin could be observed on her face.

--A manga? Sweet. I actually wanted to buy this. And...how much is this? (INTP)

There were money.

--Count them when you want. (ISTP)
--Very nice of you. Thanks. (INTP)

ENTJ spins the wheel.

--Next...ENFP. (ENTJ)

Me? Oh,ok. I took my gift box,which was quite big.

--Woah,you must have a very generous Secret Santa. (ISFJ)

I tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box. There were lots of sweets! I gasped and I instantly became happy.

--REESE'S?! OREOS?! POP TARTS?! THESE ARE MY FAVORITES! (ENFP)

I started searching for the name. And I found it. It was...

--INTJ? You got...me? (ENFP)
--Are you blind or you didn't read the paper? Yes,it was me. (INTJ)

No need to be rude,sir. Everyone was "ooooh"ing and "aaaahh"ing.

--So cute! He got his gi- (ENTP)
--Shut up. (INTJ)

I searched deeper into the box. Were those...HEADPHONES?!

--THESE ARE HEADPHONES?! YOU KNEW I NEEDED THEM! (ENFP)

Next I found a toté bag! Man,those were really hard to find!

--AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU STRUGGLED SO MUCH TO SEARCH A TOTÉ BAG FOR ME? (ENFP)
--Perhaps I did. (INTJ)

The same,really small,INTP's like grin appeared on his face. He was proud of himself. As he should!

--Come on,there's one more thing. (INTJ)

I searched,and at the end of the box I see somerhing that felt really nice. I got it out and realised how big it was. A...SWEATER! WITH MY COLORS.

--THIS IS SO CUTE,WHERE DID YOU BUY IT FROM? (ENFP)
--Buy it? Pathetic. You told me you wanted something handmade,I made it. (INTJ)
--SO CUTE,HE SPENT HIS DAYS FOR HER! (ESFJ)
--IT'S CLEAR YOU LOVE ENFP! (ENFJ)
--And it's clear I love your mom. (ENFP)

ENFJ went quiet.

--You...really made this whole thing?...for me? (ENFP)
--Why shouldn't I? You deserve it. I told you that you were going to acheive your award. (INTJ)

I just went over to him and hugged him tight. Then I kissed him on the cheek and he got red as fuck.

--YOOOOO,THEY'RE ACTUALLY SO FUCKING ADORABLE! (ESTP)
--JUST KISS ALREADY! (ENTP)
--How about you kiss my ass and shut up? (INTJ)

I started tearing up out of joy.

--I never thought you would do something like this... (ENFP)
--Don't cry now,and you know...I'm still not a hugger. (INTJ)

Everyone chatted and INTJ stroked my head.

--Stop crying dear...we're in the center of attention. (INTJ)

He wiped away my tears. I tried to cheer myself up. Oh,I love this man!

--Ok,now that we're done with all this lovey-dovey shit which I NEVER in my life would've expected it from INTJ,let's spin again. (ENTJ)

~INTJ's POV~

It was enough. I was enough. That kiss on the cheek made everything even better. Bet it would make the he jealous.

--Coming up,magically and destined-like,after a cheesy moment,INTJ! (ENTJ)

Oh,now it was my turn. What will it be,a mug? I took my box,which was also kind of big. And a little bit heavy,too. Approximately as heavy as the present I gave ENFP. It was wrapped kind of badly. I carefully tore it,trying not to destroy the wrapping paper.

--Come on,it's fucking wrapping paper! (ENTP)

Then he came and tore it.

--Look at what you've done,smartass! (INTJ)

Everyone waited,impatiently. I opened the box and searched for the name. From...ENFP? She was standing next to me. We got eachother?!

--ENFP? How in the world did we get eachother?! (INTJ)
--What? Aren't you happy? (ENFP)
--Happy? (INTJ)

I lean over to her and whisper:

-I'm over the Moon. (INTJ)

Hearing that,she smiled more.
————––––————––––————–––—–
--words:1101.

<3