{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I

ابدأ من البداية

I nodded frantically, "So that's it. Nothing else matters as long as you're here with me all will be fine. I'm so proud of you for telling me baby but know this, I will never stop loving you. It's impossible. I love you because you're the reason I stayed alive all those years waiting to have you with me and now you chose me. You're not going anywhere"

"B-but what are we going to do about Lord Odin?" I asked, still scared about his plan.

"Don't worry baby" he dismissed, placing a kiss to my forehead. I shut my eyes, relishing in the feeling of his lips against my skin and how it melted my insides. "Nothing will happen to me"

"Promise?" I brought out my pinkie and he grinned, lacing his with mine. Pulling me in his lips met mine and immediately fireworks burst behind my closed eyelids. I inhaled sharply, my lips moulding to his. The kiss wasn't one driven by lust but it was a promise, a dance promised to last forever. Always.

My hands slipped into his hair, pulling out the band and playing with his curls. His large hands lowered grabbing a fist full of my ass and holding firmly. I moaned into the kiss, my body heating up the more making moisture pull between my legs. His tongue shot out, trailing across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips with a soft moan, granting him access to slip his tongue into my mouth, meeting mine to tangle and taste every crevice and inch of me.

His tongue stroked mine and after a while I tried my best to reciprocate, running my tongue along his and letting my fingers run through his scalp, earning a deep purr from his chest in approval.

Oh my goddess, that was the sexiest sound I'd ever heard. I had no idea what I was doing but he liked it.

His hands grabbed my under thighs, giving me the message and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso. I felt him walking but i couldn't care less to where, my mind was a foggy mess and I couldn't even think straight, all I was thinking of was how soft and sweet his lips tasted. My brain was reeling from the pleasure and my body was trembling from delight. His lips left mine, the need for oxygen long forgotten.

I was a panting mess, my lips hung open and my cheeks flushed. His lips met my jaw, trailing kisses down to my sensitive throat making me arch my back into him, wanting more. He parted my hair to the side giving him more access. His lips latched onto my neck, nibbling and sucking wherever they met. My body shook, pressure building up inside me. A loud moan left my lips as Darius trailed love bites down the length of my throat.

He stopped at my collar bone, taking his time to trail his hands up and down my exposed thigh making me wrap my legs around him tighter in an attempt the subdue the ache building between my thighs. I felt hot, my body was reacting in way no one other than Darius was able to make possible. I felt this urge to have him closer, there was this throbbing need to have his hands touch me, taint me and claim me.

"D-darius" I moaned out, having no control over my carnal noises. His body pressed further against mine, his lips reaching the swell of my breasts, the neck of my night dress falling enough to give him access to my cleavage. His lips skimmed across my swell, eliciting another loud moan from my lips. His hands against my bare skin and his lips all over me sent my mind into a state of euphoric bliss, sending all my rational thoughts flying out the window along with it my ability to breathe. His lips were so skilled, knowing exactly where to nip to make me shudder. He handled my body like a piece of his art, he knew every curve of the paintbrush to the swipe of the colours. Just exquisite.

Air caught in my throat, supressed moans and pleasures noises leaving my lips unauthorized. He pulled back, enough for my eyes to gaze into his lust filled ones, gold flakes swimming in their dark depths almost fully consuming them.
"Fuck I want you so bad it aches. But I won't take you, not now. I'll wait. Fuck you're so addictive. You have no idea what you're doing to me princess"