Chapter 88-Saving Lydia

The next morning arrives as I wake up feeling the morning sun shining brightly through my window as I get up out of bed and head towards the shower shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs grabbing my keys and heading out the front door and towards my car hopping in and taking off towards the hospital parking in the back getting out of the car and making my way towards the back entranc...

Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs grabbing my keys and heading out the front door and towards my car hopping in and taking off towards the hospital parking in the back getting out of the car and making my way towards the back entrance knocking on the door waiting for Melissa to open it as she does I make my way inside "so, what exactly is the plan here Scotty?" I asked him "well.." Scott said "well, what?" I asked him "we have to hide in these." He said showing me the four body bags that were laid out on the table "oh, no way. Nope. Not happening." I replied "Izzy, it's the only way we can get in without being seen." Stiles said looking at me "oh Jesus." I muttered.

[......]
Once we're all inside we follow each step of the plan until finally we all make it out of Eichen House putting Lydia in the Stiles car as we begin speeding our way down the road heading straight towards the animal clinic.

Bringing her inside as Deaton begins working on saving her until finally she wakes up sitting up as I let out a sigh of relief at the sight of her being awake.