Chapter 34-Motel California

⚠️Warning⚠️ this chapter will contain depictions of attempted suicide please skip if you're not comfortable

After a long and stressful trip on the bus to what was supposed to be our track meet wound up being canceled due to some bad weather, so as a result of that we had to stay at a hotel

"You'll be pairing up with the exception of miss Hale.....now who will let Isabel bunk with them?" Coach asked as Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison all raised their hands "I'll bunk with the girls." I said as the three of us walked towards our "sorry." I mouthed to the boys as I walked off.

"Lyds, you okay?" I asked her "I don't like this place." She mumbled "it's just one night." Allison said "a lot can happen in one night." Lydia replied.

A few hours later weird things started happening to all of the werewolves so, as I stood on top of the railing leading to the second floor I stare down at the ground below I hear multiple footsteps coming towards me.

"Izzy? Izzy?" Stiles asked lowly as he took cautious steps towards me "it's my fault......all of it is my fault." I mumbled "no, no it's not....none of this is your fault." Stiles said as he stepped closer to me "I'm going to be in a better place now." I muttered as I was about to step off before I could I feel someone pull me back onto the floor of the walkway.

Feeling a burning sensation on my arm as I flinch "oww." I muttered looking around with confusion on my face "you okay?" Stiles questioned "what happened?" I asked " don't ask." Stiles replied "come on we've gotta find Scott, Isaac and Boyd." Allison said as we ran off to find them.

A little while after we find Isaac and Boyd snapping them out of their trances we go downstairs to find Scott with gasoline on himself with a flare in his hand.

"There's no hope." Scott muttered "what do you mean Scott, there's always hope." Allison said "not for me.....not for Derek." Scott mumbled as he looked up at us "Derek wasn't your fault." Allison muttered "every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse....people keep getting hurt, people keep getting killed." Scott said.

"Scott, listen to me, okay? This isn't you, all right? This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. Okay? Now." I said as I moved closer to him "what if it isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else? It all started that night the night I got bitten.....you remember the way it was before that? You, me and Stiles. We were.....we were nothing we were no one." Scott said.

"Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one. Okay? You're someone, you're.....Scott you're my best friend. Okay? And I need you.....Scott, you're my brother. All right, so.....if you're gonna do this then I think your just gonna have to take me with you." I said as I stepped into the gasoline with him holding onto the flare as I grabbed it taking it from him.

Throwing it away as we both cried until it started to roll back towards us "no!" Lydia yelled as she pushed us out of the way