Chapter 87-The Plan

The next day arrives as I get up out of bed and head towards the shower shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed.

Once I finish getting dressed I head out the front door making my way down the elevator towards the parking lot hopping in my car and taking off towards Scott's house shortly after I arrive I get out of the car making my way inside and towards the...

Once I finish getting dressed I head out the front door making my way down the elevator towards the parking lot hopping in my car and taking off towards Scott's house shortly after I arrive I get out of the car making my way inside and towards the dining room as I lean on the table looking up at everyone with a smile on my face.

"Alright, here's a map of Eichen House. This is a key card for the closed unit." Stiles said showing all of us the objects "me, Scott, Liam and Stiles will get in. And hopefully we can get as close as we can to the closed unit just enough for Stiles to go in get Lydia then get out." I said looking up at everyone "the orderly's will think a brownout happened and nobody will suspect a thing." Stiles said as he sent a glance Kira's way as she nodded at him "that's the plan and we're doing it tonight." Scott said as everyone nodded at him.

As I walk away from the table leaning against the doorframe "Izzy?" Liam asked as he walked up to me "yeah." I said "can we talk?" He asked me "you know what? I don't think that's such a good idea Liam." I replied walking outside standing on the porch with him following closely behind me "Izzy, please." He said grabbing my wrist gently "don't. I don't want to talk to you Liam." I replied with anger evident in my voice "why not?" He asked me "you tried to kill my best friend and you tried to kill me." I said with pain evident in my voice as I walked away from him.