Chapter 35-Currents

Tonight is the night that the alpha pack is going to try and make my dad kill one of his own betas because according to them if he kills one of them he will eventually kill the other and that will make him acceptable to join the alpha's.

So, as I stand on the sidelines watching my father fight with Kali in the loft that is filled with water in the hopes of making a trap I watch with fear in my eyes as I watch the wires electrocute the three of them.

Feeling myself being pulled back from the entrance I land on the ground with arms wrapped around me as I look up to see Isaac holding me firm in his arms as I watch Ethan and Aiden holding my father's clawed hands up while Kali picks up Boyd and drops him onto my father's hands as he gasps.

"No!" I yelled struggling to get out of Isaac's hold on me as I just watch the scene unfold before my eyes with rage and fear coursing through my body "I'm giving you till the next full moon, Derek.....make the smart choice......join the pack or next time I'm killing all of you." Kali said as the three of them walk out with no remorse.

Turning away at the feeling of tears streaming down my face as I think the only thought that comes to mind......I'm not sure I can handle losing anyone else.