Chapter 12-Wolfsbane

Three days later I wake up feeling the morning sun shining through my window as I get up grabbing my things and head to the bathroom to shower......once I finish showering I head to my room to get dressed.

After I finish getting dressed I head downstairs to grab my backpack and out the door as I begin my walk to school

After I finish getting dressed I head downstairs to grab my backpack and out the door as I begin my walk to school.....finally arriving at school I head inside and towards my first period as I take a seat not bothering to listen to the teacher.

As the school day finally comes to a close I head out to the parking lot to wait for Stiles to give me a ride home when all of a sudden I see an all to familiar figure stand in the middle of the exit line then fall to the ground as I run over towards him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him "ugh, I was shot." He said "why aren't you healing?" Scott asked him as he bent down next to me "I can't.....it was a different kind of bullet." He whispered "a silver bullet?" Stiles asked with amazement laced in his words "no, you idiot." Derek replied as he looked up at him "wait, wait......that's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott said.

"What? Who said 48 hours?" Derek asked him "the one who shot you." Scott said as he looked up at him when suddenly Derek groaned in pain as his eyes began to change from his normal green color to his werewolf blue ones.

"Derek stop

"Derek stop......you have to stop." I whispered "I-I I-I.....I can't." He whined from the pain coursing through his body "help me get him up." I said as I turned to look at Scott as we both lifted him up and put him in the car "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek said as he looked up at Scott.

Why should I help you?" Scott asked him "because you need me." Derek mumbled "okay, look I can get the bullet." I said looking at the two of them "no way." Derek said as he turned to look at me "yes I can.....dad let me do this." I said "dad?" Stiles and Scott said at the same time with a look of confusion on their faces "I will explain later." I said as they looked at me in shock.

"Okay, but if anything happens you get out of there as fast as you can." Derek replied as I nodded "meet us at the animal clinic!" Scott yelled "okay!" I shouted.