Chapter 3-New Girl

Once we arrive to class we take our seats seeing there is a syllabus on each of the desks explaining what we're going to be learning in class "as you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened." Our teacher said as he wrote on the whiteboard the topic of today's lesson.

When all of a sudden I hear a phone ringing as I turn to find the source of the noise I look outside to see a girl sitting on a bench with the phone on her shoulder I notice out of the corner of my eye Scott looking her way as well "that's weird." I thought to myself as I hear her and the principal walking down the hallway towards our classroom.

"Class this is our new student Allison Argent.....please do your best to make her feel welcome." The principal said as she makes her way towards the empty seat behind Scott that is next to me "hi I'm Isabel.....but call me Izzy." I said "Allison." She replied "nice to meet you." I said with a smile on my face "nice to meet you too." She replied.

Once class is over I head towards my locker to grab my textbook for my next class when I hear someone walk up beside me "hey." Allison said "hey, so how's your first day going so far?" I asked her "fine a little nervous though." She replied with a small smile on her face "well at least you have your new best friend to look out for you." I said "who?" She asked "me silly." I replied giggling as she chuckled at me.

"That jacket is absolutely killer." Lydia said as she walked up to us "oh thanks." Allison replied "hey Lydia." I said waving at her "hey Izzy." She said "hey you want to come watch lacrosse practice with us?" I asked her "uh yeah, sure." Allison said as we made our way towards the lacrosse field.