Chapter 11-Helping My Friend

As the school day comes to a close I head outside to start my walk towards my house when all of a sudden I feel a hand grab my arm gently "hey." Scott mumbled "hi." I muttered "look.....I just wanted to say thanks for last night." Scott said as I nodded "no problem." I said as I started walking away but he stopped me by standing in front of me.

"I know it's a lot to ask from you, but is there anyway you could talk to Allison for me and explain to her?" He asked me "no....uh-uh no way." I said "Izzy.....please?" He asked "not happening." I replied "if you help me out.....I'll buy you your favorite snack for a week." Scott said making me stop in my tracks "ugh....fine." I huffed as I made my way over to her.

"Hey Allison!" I yelled seeing her walking out the side door of the school "hey Izzy." She said as I made my way towards her "look I know I'm in no place to be saying this considering the fact that he should be the one to tell you not me......but Scott is really sorry for ditching you at the party yesterday." I said as she looked over my shoulder at him.

"Oh.....is he now." She said "yes and can you please just go talk to him." I replied as she made her way over to him while I eased dropped on there conversation "am I gonna get an explanation?" She asked "can you just find it in your heart to trust me on this one?" He asked her "am I gonna regret this?" She asked him "probably." He said as she chuckled "so is that a yes on a second chance?" He asked her "definitely yes." She said.